The EN World IRON DM 2018 Tournament Scheduling Thread

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/they)
The weekend and early week aren’t great for me. The best start date for me would probably be Wednesday or Thursday, but I could make next weekend work too if I need to.

Rune

Once A Fool
If it comes to it, [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION] would a Tuesday start work out? If so, I’d like to set Match 1 for then vs. [MENTION=6785785]hawkeyefan[/MENTION]. An AM or PM start is negotiable.

EDIT– Actually, it might be better to go vs. [MENTION=50987]CleverNickName[/MENTION], since hawkeyefan seems better able to match up with Gradine.

Rune

Once A Fool
Okay. If either [MENTION=50987]CleverNickName[/MENTION] or [MENTION=6785785]hawkeyefan[/MENTION] is good for a Tuesday morning start, you’ll take on [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION] then. The other can take on [MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION] later in the week.

hawkeyefan

Legend
Okay. If either [MENTION=50987]CleverNickName[/MENTION] or [MENTION=6785785]hawkeyefan[/MENTION] is good for a Tuesday morning start, you’ll take on [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION] then. The other can take on [MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION] later in the week.

Monday’s my only bad day, so Tuesday morning works for me!

Rune

Once A Fool
If both parties would please confirm their availability, I will post the judges’ collective ingredients for Round 2, Match 1: [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION] vs. [MENTION=6785785]hawkeyefan[/MENTION] at around 9:00 AM Eastern Tuesday.

hawkeyefan

Legend
If both parties would please confirm their availability, I will post the judges’ collective ingredients for Round 2, Match 1: [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION] vs. [MENTION=6785785]hawkeyefan[/MENTION] at around 9:00 AM Eastern Tuesday.

9AM Tomorrow works for me!

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Like I said before, anytime will work for me...my work hours are flexible and my wife is away at grad school. :)

If [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6785785]hawkeyefan[/MENTION] are starting at 9:00EST tomorrow, does that mean that [MENTION=57112]Gradine[/MENTION] and I will be starting on Wednesday?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases