• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E The End of Everything is Coming. Unless...

lmpjr007

Explorer
I reached out to Kobold Press but they are currently WAY too busy to help out, since they are running their own kickstarter right now.

I am still in talks with Dreamscarred Press and Legendary Games to get them signed on. Keep your fingers crossed.

lmpjr007

Explorer
Looks like we can add another company name to the list of 3PP: Storm Bunny Studios has been kind enough to join our Crisis of the World Eater upcoming Kickstarter. And now we are up to twelve 3PP companies working on this kickstarter. I wonder what 3PP will be next to join? Keep your eyes peeled.

lmpjr007

Explorer
Another company added to our list of 3PP: Dias Ex Machina has been kind enough to join our Crisis of the World Eater upcoming Kickstarter. And now we are up to thirteen 3PP companies working on this kickstarter. I wonder what 3PP will be next to join? Keep your eyes peeled.

lmpjr007

Explorer
Since we have named all these companies we are going to be working on this with, which freelance writers would you like for us to add tot this project? Who do you think would add something awesome to this kickstarter?

lmpjr007

Explorer
Another week. Another message.
12118833_10154034227750839_6405260566071794942_n.jpg

Remove ads