The ENWorld Electric Bard Gear (Etc) Thread

R_J_K75

Legend
Pretty cool to see Slah play Fenders rebuttal to the “Super Strat”. Actually looks nice, I remember when these came out, they had the Thru Neck. Probably worth a few bucks now

R_J_K75

Legend
@Dannyalcatraz

Put Dimarzio Super Distortions in that Tele Squier. They're humbuckers. in single coil size. They do a Tele sound great but for anything else they're garbage. I put a coil split pot in it, its only a 3 switch bur they are noisey, hum and buzz. You win some you lose some, but I dont like them. Seymour Duncan Hotrails are way better

R_J_K75

Legend

R_J_K75

Legend
Here is something I've noticed over the last few years, and once I mention it, you'll probably notice it too. Whether it's a TV show or commercial a lot of times there's a guitar sitting in the background. I can understand TV shows, but commercials seem odd because lots of times it's a Pringles commercial or a rental car commercial. Just a guitar in the background of some random product advertisement, neither of which have anything to do with each other.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter

R_J_K75

Legend
“Keeley” should be “EHX”. That’s a brain fart on my part, although there are DOUBTLESSLY some Keeley pedals that could help you evoke your inner Andy.
I was reading earlier that he used an EHX Electric Mistress Flanger on a lot of songs. I've always been of the opinion you can usually get close to replicating a specific sound as long as you're in the ballpark. Obviously, you're not going to get a modulation effect out of a Wah pedal, etc.

Remove ads