The Fall of Plaguestone OOC [CLOSED]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I believe, and correct me if I'm wrong, that a monk can do lethal and nonlethal with equal ease. Can someone with more skill in interpreting PF2 rules confirm?

That would make sense, if you're using your fists. With a weapon, you might need to do the non-lethal penalty. It would likely be listed in the monk chapter.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I think the subtlety in the rules is that they can choose to have their unarmed strikes do lethal damage when it would normally do non-lethal. So they have no problem with the other-way-around.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
My grandmother died this weekend, so I will be going on a LOA until next week for the funeral. I will be available on Discord/Hangouts, but not likely to be writing.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Galahad's only Lore skill is Warfare. If that's relevant, we can use it with that int check to pass on the first go. If, asI guess, not...

1: Somebody with a more relevant skill set can take over.
2: I can keep rolling. Might take a few days at 4 hours per attempt. Need a 15 with just my Int.
(Edit) 3: Or I can just roll really well on my first attempt and make the rest of this post a mute point. `:~p

Society: 1D20+3 = [17]+3 = 20
1D20+3 = [17]+3 = 20
1D20+3 = [14]+3 = 17
1D20+3 = [5]+3 = 8
(/edit)

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm not sure we made characters that are very good at a campaign that has (so far) been all about investigation. Hiromi is a dancer/street performer/thief who is trying to leave that life behind. Sure, she can manipulate people into doing things she wants them to do, but she's trying to leave that behind, and it seems inappropriate when she's under suspicion.

Kaodi

Hero
Yeah, no enigma bards in this party.

But Silvi does has a +4 Scribing Lore, which may not be precisely what a travelling merchant would use in record keeping but it does a a decipher-y write-y feel to it. Edit: Err, nevermind.

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I'm not sure we made characters that are very good at a campaign that has (so far) been all about investigation. Hiromi is a dancer/street performer/thief who is trying to leave that life behind. Sure, she can manipulate people into doing things she wants them to do, but she's trying to leave that behind, and it seems inappropriate when she's under suspicion.

Just the first part is investigation. You'll get around to the killing eventually :)

Remove ads