The Fall of Plaguestone OOC [CLOSED]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Yeah, might be best to have Phinnick show up. The sheer number of dead-ends at the beginning were discouraging. With that and how long it's taking (due to the usual PBP time-lag, not criticism), it's been hard to continue caring about the mystery.

We might want to try to recruit a couple more players, too, just to give it more life (and extra back-up). We've been down to three, I think.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
So you're supposed to wander around aimlessly for 2 days and somehow beat a ghost with no magic except for whatever magic users happen to be in the party in the meantime? :( This is worse than the Intro to Hellknight Hill.
Well, there is a way given to solve the ghost diplomatically, but I'm unsure how a player actually know or discover that. I find that the case in a lot of adventures, tbh. I don't know Hellknight Hill.

I'll start up with Phinnick, then, to get things moving again.

I can throw out a request for more players, too.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I am interested in being one of those new players. Will have to dive back into the PF2 core rulebook again, but I've done it before.

Any needs the party wants fulfilled, role-wise? And I assume a standard level 1 character?

Which PCs in the RG are still being played?

JustinCase

I have a vague concept in my head of a stylish rogue, either aristocrat or bureaucrat, based loosely on Vetinari (the Patrician from the Discworld books). Could tie in to Cheliax in some way. Being good at investigation fits that concept, but not so much the tank.

But I'm curious if any other new players show up, and what their concepts will be.

JustinCase

I'm working on my character, but it's a bit slow due to distractions. Work, mostly, and a toddler asking for my attention. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases