The Fall of Plaguestone

Kaodi

Hero
Silvi just lays upon the ground, drained, eyes closed against the droplets of water falling from the sky. "Yeah, that was not the sort of 'exciting new experience' that I usually hope for," she says weakly.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Etran’s Folly (Plaguestone)
Summer/Day 2/1850
Weather: 10 degrees cooler than normal (warm), no wind, light rain
Round 0

Targon chuckled. “Most excitement I’ve had in the last twenty years,” he said. “Yeh ain’t dead, so a good meal an’ a nap’ll fixe yeh right up,” the old man assured them.

The dwarf shook his head, bandaging up as best he knew how. “Wot’re ye doin’ oot ‘ere at me barn?” he asked them, nodding to the old shrine.

Find the killer
  • Help Sir Lawrence quiet Talmore’s ghost.
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
    • Find Phinick
  • Question Trin

Help Delma out with her father, the mayor
Clue: Someone with the initial H took deliveries of reagents from Bort.

Initiative
Silvi
Hiromi
Targen
Galahad

Bloodseekers

Silvi AC 13 HP 1/19(1) (drained 7, wounded 1)
Galahad AC 18 HP 12/15
Hiromi AC 17 HP 16/17 (wounded 1)
Targan AC 10 HP 1/8 (6) (drained 2, wounded 1)
Dwarf AC 10 HP 10/10

Party XP: 150

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Galahad sighs as he pushes asife the last box, not sure where else to look at this point they would have to just wander around the village until a clue popped out of a bush and bit them. As he started to clean up, he idly wondered where the others had gotten to.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hiromi helped Silvi up, shook her head, and said, "What were we doing? I seem to have a lapse in memory."

OOC: I honestly don't know what we're up to anymore.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Summer/Day 2/1855
Round 0

Hiromi and Silvi continued pushing old Targan the mayor along the path. It went along the base of a hill to the southeast side of town.

“That’s Etran’s Hill,” Targan told them. “Founder of our town, the first home in the area. Etran spent his fortune building the house and founding the town, an’ then he died in a fire because it was too far away from the river and well. Hah!” the old man laughed. “That’s how we got the name, Etran’s Folly!” He continued to chortle as they pushed him along.

Targan nodded off on the last part of the walk as they came past the Feedmill again and back to his and Delma’s home. He jolted awake with a snort. “Ah! We took too long!” he complained. “I’m late for dinner!”

Delma came out of the house. “Thank you for taking him for his walk,” she told Hiromi and Silvi. “I hope he wasn’t too trying.” She noted the blood on her father and on them. “What happened?” she said with surprise as Gallahad came out of the house to rejoin them.

OOC: 30 XP for taking the town tour! Quests and clues are listed below, if you need a refresher, or let me know specifically what you’d like to know.

Find the killer
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
    • Find Phinick
  • Question Trin

Help Sir Lawrence quiet Talmore’s ghost.

Initiative
Silvi
Hiromi
Galahad

Bloodseekers

Galahad AC 18 HP 12/15

Party XP: 180

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Summer/Day 2/1900
Round 0

“Oh, dear!” Delma said with concern. She quickly gave her father a check up, which he attempted to foil by slapping at her hands. “I can certainly get you a meal and a bath,” Delma said, “and I can mend your clothes. I am so sorry! Come inside.” She got behind Targan’s chair to push him inside.

Find the killer
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
    • Find Phinick
  • Question Trin

Initiative
Silvi
Hiromi
Galahad

Bloodseekers

Galahad AC 18 HP 12/15

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Seeing Delma and the mayor having a slap-fight of sorts, Galahad stepped in. "I can tend to his wounds if you like, to give you a chance to focus on other things."

Galahad got to work, tending to eberyone's injuries, giving each an initial dose of his healing elixirs to get them started and to help fight off any subsequent diseases.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Summer/Day 2/1905
Round 0

“Thank you,” Delma said. “He looks like he should be okay, the ornery bastard,” she said, shaking her head at her father. “He’ll be wanting his dinner and bed soon. I hope he wasn’t too much trouble,” she told Hiromi and Silvi. “And I hope you found what you were looking for,” she told Galahad.

OOC: Where would you like to go next? How much healing do the others get from Galahad’s elixirs?

Find the killer
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
    • Find Phinick
  • Question Trin

Initiative
Silvi
Hiromi
Galahad

Bloodseekers

Galahad AC 18 HP 12/15

Remove ads