The Fall of Plaguestone

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Etran’s Folly (Plaguestone)
Summer/Day 2/0835
Weather: 10 degrees cooler than normal (warm), no wind, light rain
Round 0

Feedmill (Delma, Silvi, Lavina, Hiromi, Galahad)

“Well, I thank you, then,”
Edra told Livina with a smile, going back to pounding her rosemary paste for the horses.

Emerging from the yard, you can see Tamli carrying something long and awkward wrapped in burlap. She catches your eye and makes her way straight to you. “I have a little chore that needs to be seen to. Bort’s final delivery is here in town, and it needs to be done delicately.”

Tamli unwrapped the burlap to reveal a pair of sparring swords. “These need to get to a young woman named Pari Hemsoth,” Tamli said. “She lives with her mother in a farm about a mile outside town. It won’t be difficult to find,” she explained. “But there was a weird note on the order. It said make sure her mother doesn’t find out. I’ve still got so much to do with the caravan. Do you think you can make the delivery?”

Find the killer
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
    • Find Phinick
  • Question Trin
  • Check out Bort’s ledgers

Help Delma out with her father
Gather rosemary for Edra
Deliver swords to Pari Hemsoth

Action:
Action:
Action:

Initiative
Trevor
Jewel
Silvi
Lavinia
Galahad
Varen
Hiromi

Silvi AC 13 HP 12/19
Trevor AC 18 HP 20/20
Galahad AC 18 HP 15/15
Hiromi AC 17 HP 17/17
Varen AC 18 HP 20/20
Lavina AC 19 HP 19/19
Jewel AC 16 HP 19/19

Party XP: 80

Kaodi

Hero
Silvi beams. "Helping this Pari fulfill her dream of becoming a great warrior, or uh, whatever else her dream is, in the face of parental adversity would be right up my alley!" squeals the gnome, as she snaps out of whatever daydream she had been caught up in. "Maybe we can even knock off this rosemary business at the same time." She does not, of course, make a move for the swords. If Tamli found the package awkward it would be at least doubly so for her.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hiromi nodded and took the swords. She absolutely related to the idea of getting away from one's parents to forge one's own destiny. If her own mother had had her way, Hiromi would have forever been a dancer, performing for leering men for money, most of which her mother would have kept for herself.

"Let's get this done!" she smiled at Silvi.

Kaodi

Hero
"Maybe I convince her to let me lull her to sleep the same way I did with Trevor," muses Silvi. "But that may require hearing her side of the story - I cannot in good conscience use such a blessing to hurt someone. Maybe she has a dream too."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Etran’s Folly (Plaguestone)
Summer/Day 2/0840
Weather: 10 degrees cooler than normal (warm), no wind, light rain
Round 0

Feedmill (Delma, Silvi, Lavina, Hiromi, Galahad)

Tamli handed the burlap-wrapped swords over to Hiromi. “I will leave the delivery to you, then,” the half orc said. “And remember, we can’t leave until we find Bort’s killer,” she said with a sigh. “I need to keep Olf and Ulf out of trouble while we kick our heels.”

Find the killer
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
    • Find Phinick
  • Question Trin
  • Check out Bort’s ledgers

Help Delma out with her father
Gather rosemary for Edra
Deliver swords to Pari Hemsoth

Action:
Action:
Action:

Initiative
Trevor
Jewel
Silvi
Lavinia
Galahad
Varen
Hiromi

Silvi AC 13 HP 12/19
Trevor AC 18 HP 20/20
Galahad AC 18 HP 15/15
Hiromi AC 17 HP 17/17
Varen AC 18 HP 20/20
Lavina AC 19 HP 19/19
Jewel AC 16 HP 19/19

Party XP: 80

Kaodi

Hero
"Let's get moving!" exclaims Silvi as she bounces off in the direction she assumes the Hemsoth home lies. "The sooner we get these little jobs done with the sooner we can get back to business," she says before adding, "But keep your eyes open - you never know when we might come across a clue!"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases