The Fall of Plaguestone

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Etran’s Folly (Plaguestone)
Summer/Day 2/1015
Weather: 10 degrees cooler than normal (warm), no wind, light rain
Round 0

Edra was extremely grateful when the party returned with the rosemary. “Oh, thank you all!” she said, putting the rosemary into a large stone trough and grabbing a bit wooden pestle. “I’ll have this salve mixed up in a jiff and the horses will be right as rain soon enough,” the halfling stablemaster assured them. “If there’s anything else you need, just let me know.”

Find the killer
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
    • Find Phinick
  • Question Trin
  • Check out Bort’s ledgers

Help Delma out with her father

Action:
Action:
Action:

Initiative
Trevor
Jewel
Silvi
Lavinia
Galahad
Varen
Hiromi

Silvi AC 13 HP 12/19
Trevor AC 18 HP 20/20
Galahad AC 18 HP 15/15
Hiromi AC 17 HP 17/17
Varen AC 18 HP 20/20
Lavina AC 19 HP 19/19
Jewel AC 16 HP 19/19

Party XP: 120

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Summer/Day 2/1015
Round 0

“A bear? Oh. Well, I’ve got a few things I can use to deal with him if I need more rosemary,” Edra reassured. “As for Phinick, I’ve no idea where he might be. He sometimes sleeps here in the stables, but not always. I imagine he’s got other places around town where he keeps himself.”

The halfling plunged her rough hands into the bucket of freshly prepared salve and started to smear it over the flanks of the horses. “But good luck finding him.”

Find the killer
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
    • Find Phinick
  • Question Trin

Action:
Action:
Action:

Initiative
Trevor
Jewel
Silvi
Lavinia
Galahad
Varen
Hiromi

Silvi AC 13 HP 12/19
Trevor AC 18 HP 20/20
Galahad AC 18 HP 15/15
Hiromi AC 17 HP 17/17
Varen AC 18 HP 20/20
Lavina AC 19 HP 19/19
Jewel AC 16 HP 19/19

Party XP: 120

Kaodi

Hero
Silvi steps up towards the horse's head and reaches out one hand to gently brush the side of it's face with her hand. "Awww, there we go Mr. Horsey, I hope you are feeling better soon."

"I suppose we could just ask around about Phinick. Maybe some passerby will have seen him."

OOC: I guess we can take some time to Gather Information? I have a +5 Diplomacy modifier.

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Lavina will thank Edra graciously, and then check out the stables, looking for the good sleeping spots.

OOC: Lavina's investigative abilities are not that great, but if Stealth helps her search for a good hiding spot, she'll use that.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
OOC; Go ahead and make a Gather Information roll. And Galahad has a Perception roll, so that should help. You also have other leads you could follow up on, too.

Kaodi

Hero
OOC: Gather Information is technically a secret roll, something I have become more cogent of since being in a "live" game.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Summer/Day 2/1215
Round 0

OOC: Gotcha. Rolled the Gather Information secretly then.

For two hours, Silvi asks around town, looking to find Phinnick the goblin. The search seems fruitless, however. The most anyone saw was that when the fight started, Phnnick ran out the back of the Feedmill. No one seems to know where the goblin stays at night. No one much seems to care about Phinnick enough to keep track of him. As the sun reaches the zenith, the party gathers again outside the Feedmill -- to a simple meal of roast turnips provided by Delma -- to decide on their next move.

Find the killer
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
    • Find Phinick
  • Question Trin

Action:
Action:
Action:

Initiative
Trevor