The Fall of Plaguestone

CharlotteOz

Explorer
"Well, if we can't find one witness, tracking down another would be a good idea. I vote that we try to find where Amora is; we ought to start somewhere. Alternately, does anyone have any ideas where we'd find Phinick?"

gargoyleking

Adventurer
"I can 'try' asking around, though I'm not sure how successful I might be."

I really don't want to see this game sputter out, we able ro keep it going?

Diplomacy: 1d20+2 21 to gather information. Dayum!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hiromi had no idea how she could be useful.

"What can I do?" she asked the others who were still around, "I'd like to help, but I'm at a loss."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
OOC: You've asked around about Phinnick, and no one seems to know where he lives/would hide. You have several other leads/threads you could pull. These are some you've picked up, but there are others you can talk to, as well:

Find the killer
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
    • Find Phinick
  • Question Trin
  • Check out Bort’s ledgers
Help Delma out with her father.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Galahad sat down with Bort's ledgers, hoping to put his brain to the task of sorting out the information therein in a way that could give them a clue as to who in this town, or possibly outside of it might want the dwarf dead.

Intelligence: 1d20+3 16

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Etran’s Folly (Plaguestone)
Summer/Day 2/1225
Weather: 10 degrees cooler than normal (warm), no wind, light rain
Round 0

When requested, Tamli produced a key and let Galahad into Bort’s wagon and his personal space. Bort’s wagon was filled with knickknacks and keepsakes from his journeys. His belongings were truly a bewildering assortment of odds and ends, including a bottle with a tiny skull floating in oil, a taxidermic dragon whelp, a mummified owlbear paw, a shining crystal that holds the illusionary image of a mountain peak inside, and so on. There were a number of minor trinkets that might be magical.

“Don’t disturb things, don’t take anything,” Tamli warned Galahadsternly. “Don’t sully Bort’s memory. The ledgers are up there.” She pointed to a shelf lined with the large books.

Galahad discovered the books were filled to the brim with details about Bort’s travels and transactions over many years. It was going to take hours to sort through it all.

OOC: Make a DC 18 Decipher Writing check with Society or some relevant Lore skill. This will take 4 hours for each attempt.

Find the killer
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
    • Find Phinick
  • Question Trin

Help Delma out with her father

Action:
Action:
Action:

Initiative
Trevor
Jewel
Silvi
Lavinia
Galahad
Varen
Hiromi

Silvi AC 13 HP 19/19
Trevor AC 18 HP 20/20
Galahad AC 18 HP 15/15
Hiromi AC 17 HP 17/17
Varen AC 18 HP 20/20
Lavina AC 19 HP 19/19
Jewel AC 16 HP 19/19

Party XP: 120

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Etran’s Folly (Plaguestone)
Summer/Day 2/1230
Weather: 10 degrees cooler than normal (warm), no wind, light rain
Round 0

Lavina easily finds out from other townfolk that Amora lives out at the Old Orchard, a once productive apple orchard that lies just outside of town, but has now gone to rot. Paths lead through the orchard or around the outside toward a shack on the other side.

Find the killer
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
    • Find Phinick
  • Question Trin

Help Delma out with her father

Action:
Action:
Action:

Initiative
Trevor
Jewel
Silvi
Lavinia
Galahad
Varen
Hiromi

Silvi AC 13 HP 19/19
Trevor AC 18 HP 20/20
Galahad AC 18 HP 15/15
Hiromi AC 17 HP 17/17
Varen AC 18 HP 20/20
Lavina AC 19 HP 19/19
Jewel AC 16 HP 19/19

Party XP: 120

gargoyleking

Adventurer
As Galahad enters the wagon he lets his elven nature take over for a few minutes to admire the many wonderous nicknacks. Whatever he picks up, he does so delicately and then carefully returns them to theor places after wiping off any smudges he might have made.

But then he sets aside his distractions and gets to work, the many books kept by the dwarf prove troublesome and it takes the better part of the waking day, but in the end the dilligence pays off and he exits the wagon with a notebook crammed full of pertinent details.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hiromi set her mind to tracking down Phinick. She asked around, being friendly flirtatious, or cross, as those she questioned individually warranted.

Remove ads