The Fall of Plaguestone

gargoyleking

Adventurer
"I'm sure, but I have hopes that you could help me narrow it down. Reagents isn't a term one would normally connect to just any profession. In fact, to my knowledge, only a very few would actually need something to match that description. Alchemists, and any kind of spellcasters come to mind."

"Which brings me to my other libe of thought. There was once an apothecary in this town who died of the plague. It seems he had a daughter who subsequently dissapeared. Could you perhaps tell me more about that? What was her name? What were the circumstances of her disappearance?"

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Lavina slows once she's out of range of the bees, and once in town, waves at Silvi. "Silvi! There's quite a lot of bees over that way, and - "

She pauses, as Silvi converses with the drunkard. "What's this then, friend, a little too much giggle water?"

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Etran’s Folly (Plaguestone)
Summer/Day 2/1310-1610
Weather: 10 degrees cooler than normal (warm), no wind, light rain
Round 0

GALAHAD

“I don’t know nothin’ about reagents.”
Rolth scratched at his double chins. “Well, yeah, there was the old alchemist,” he acknowledged. “I was just a kid, but she died from the plague back then. What was her daughter’s name… Vilree,” he said. “Vilree Eldara. But she left town...what was it? Seven years ago now, it has ta be. Ain’t seen her since.” He took another bite of his sandwich.

LAVINA & SILVI

The drunk man jumped at Lavina’s sudden appearance. “They’re coming…” he said again, looking around fearfully.

Find the killer
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
    • Find Phinick
  • Question Trin
  • Check out Bort’s ledgers

Help Delma out with her father

Action:
Action:
Action:

Initiative
Trevor
Jewel
Silvi
Lavinia
Galahad
Varen
Hiromi

Silvi AC 13 HP 19/19
Trevor AC 18 HP 20/20
Galahad AC 18 HP 15/15
Hiromi AC 17 HP 17/17
Varen AC 18 HP 20/20
Lavina AC 19 HP 19/19
Jewel AC 16 HP 19/19

Party XP: 150

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Galahad frowns in consternation at the utter ineptitude of the man, he seems about to snap at him before biting his tongue once more. At least he knew one name, and apparently it wasn't the one he was looking for. Perhaps he'd know one more. Galahad made this an easier question.

"Very well, do you know who keeps your town records?"

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hiromi had given up on investigating and found a quiet space where she stretched and danced one of her favourite dances. She was doing it for herself, not for an audience, but still, some passers-by stopped to watch her.

Kaodi

Hero
Silvi nods at Lavinia. "I think our, um, new acquaintance here could use a bit of help," the gnome says. "His friend has, ah, sent some folks to accost him. I wonder... was it these people you were trying to get away from when you started that fight at the Feedmill last night?"

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Lavina stands up on her tippy-toes and squares her shoulders, and says to the inebriate, "Sir, if anyone shows up and is mean to you, I promise I will be very mean to them." She nods to Silvi, hoping she has reassured him.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Summer/Day 2/1315-1615
Round 0

GALAHAD

"Very well, do you know who keeps your town records?"
Galahad asked.

Rolth stared at Galahad. “Records?” he asked. He scratched his belly. “Well, I reckon all that is kept up at the mayor’s house.” He pointed to the manor on the hill overlooking Etran’s Folly.

LAVINA & SILVI

"His friend has, ah, sent some folks to accost him. I wonder... was it these people you were trying to get away from when you started that fight at the Feedmill last night?"
Lavinia asked.

“Oh, Talmore! Yes! They’re here. They followed me!” the drunken man said. “How--how did you survive, Talmore? How did you escape?”

"Sir, if anyone shows up and is mean to you, I promise I will be very mean to them."
Silvi added.

“Oh, thank you, Talmore! I knew I could count on you! I am so sorry!” the drunken man broke down weeping. “I’m sorry about that scar I gave you when we were sparring!” He touched Silvi’s face, as if tracing a scar. “You have to help me. Don’t let them get me! They’re...they’re in the old farmhouse where I stayed when I first came to town!”

HIROMI

As Hiromi danced, someone began to play a tune on the lute -- badly. The bard from the Feedmill last night sat nearby and smiled at the dancing woman as he played an accompanying tune.

Find the killer
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
    • Find Phinick
  • Question Trin

Action:
Action:
Action:

Initiative
Trevor
Jewel
Silvi
Lavinia
Galahad
Varen
Hiromi

Silvi AC 13 HP 19/19
Trevor AC 18 HP 20/20
Galahad AC 18 HP 15/15
Hiromi AC 17 HP 17/17
Varen AC 18 HP 20/20
Lavina AC 19 HP 19/19
Jewel AC 16 HP 19/19

Party XP: 150

Kaodi

Hero
Silvi looks towards Lavinia and gives a slight shrug of her shoulders. "Well, I guess we can round up our other travelling companions and check out this farmhouse," the gnome says. "You, sir, um, how about you head back to the Feedmill and stay there until we get this cleared up? I bet it would be safer there with the locals to watch your back than out here in the open."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Summer/Day 2/1320-1615
Round 0

SILVI & LAVINIA

The man shook his head. “The Feedmill is closed, Talmore,” he said. “A vicious murder!” He shuddered and fell silent for a moment, staring drunkenly off into space, as if seeing the ghosts that tormented him.

He shook it off a moment later. “I took your holy symbol, Talmore. I...I knew you would want me to have it, to keep it safe. I’m so sorry.” He broke down in tears again. “So horrifying...all those evil creatures…”

Find the killer
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
    • Find Phinick
  • Question Trin

Action:
Action:
Action:

Initiative
Trevor