The Fall of Plaguestone

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Etran’s Folly (Plaguestone)
Summer/Day 2/1925
Weather: 10 degrees cooler than normal (warm), no wind, light rain
Round 3

You have a -1 circumstance penalty on this round.

Hiromi and Silvi put on speed, gaining on Phinick the goblin, though Galahad was falling further behind.

Phinick ducked into an alley, leaping over mud and refuse, mostly rotting turnip scraps, scampering with little goblin shrieks of fear.

OOC: Make a Reflex save to avoid the mud and refuse, or a Survival check to pick a different path. If you fail, you are Sickened 1 for the rest of the chase unless you choose to lose a turn to retch.

Chase points
Hiromi: 2
Galahad: 0
Silvi: 1

Find the killer
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
  • Question Trin

Clue: Someone with the initial H took deliveries of reagents from Bort.
Help Sir Lawrence quiet Talmore’s ghost.

Initiative
Silvi
Hiromi
Galahad

Bloodseekers

Silvi AC 13 HP 1/19(1) (drained 7, wounded 1)
Galahad AC 18 HP 12/15
Hiromi AC 17 HP 16/17 (wounded 1)

Party XP: 180

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Galahad made the mistake of ducking into the alleyway, only to trip and nearly face-plant into a bag full of garbage. Struggling through the filth he stopped just past theother side, attempting to clear his stomach.

Reflex Save: 1d20+8-1 9

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Summer/Day 2/1930
Round 0

Phinick shrieked as Hiromi grabbed his collar and hauled him back, pushing him against the alley wall. Silvi and Galahad eventually came panting up.

“Oh! Hehe! It’s youse guys! I didn’t recognize you! Thought you were someone else, or I wouldnta run!” Phinick said, grinning madly, eyes darting here and there for any way to escape. “Um...good weather, yeah?”

Find the killer
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
  • Question Trin

Initiative
Silvi
Hiromi
Galahad

Galahad AC 18 HP 12/15

Kaodi

Hero
Silvi was confident that she would not be able to chase Phinick down in anything other than a long distance endurance chase so she looks for a route which she may be able to cut him off. She spots a neat little short cut but as she makes her way through she hears the goblin's shriek as Hiromi grabs him.

OOC: Survival: 1D20+4 = [16]+4 = 20
Rolled before I saw the chase was over.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Summer/Day 2/1935
Round 0

“I don’t know what you’re talking about! I don’t know nothin’!” Phinick blubbured, shaken about by Hiromi. “I was just comin’ to get some food an’ yeh started chasin’ me!”

Find the killer
  • Question Amora
  • Question Phinick
  • Question Trin

Initiative
Silvi
Hiromi
Galahad

Galahad AC 18 HP 12/15

Kaodi

Hero
"No, you very conspicuously started running from us before we decided to run towards you," notes Silvi. But the gnome reaches up and puts her hand on Hiromi's arm. "I don't think there is a need for that sort of threat though. I am sure one our friend Phinick has a chance to calm down a moment and catch his breath he will be happy to tell us what had him spooked." She looks meaningfully at the goblin as she emphasizes that word.

Remove ads