The Fifth Sepulcher [IC]

Halford

First Post
"We must be done with this, our tarrying helps nobody. Get your information and let us be off. Your pardon Madam, but I am anxious to get to grips with our foes."

Bran's lined features are drawn with concern.

Jemal

Adventurer
"A few moments of talking can spare years of grief." Michelle quotes to Bran, before turning to Chronie.
"well met. I was wondering if you could fill me in on the SPECIFICS of what you know and how you found it out, I'd like to know what we're dealing with so we can be prepared... Whether they are Animated Corpses, or Spirits? Malevolently intelligent or mindlessly destructive?"

Halford

First Post
Bran looks entirely unconvinced, but remains silent waiting for the talkers to finish so he can get to work.

Last edited:

Rayex

First Post
"Oh dear, what has the young boy told you now, eh? As I told his Maj'sty, I only suspect undead. I have no proof, Im affraid. The family histories only hints at previous activ'ties down below, and that was centuries back." a brief pause before she sighs and goes on.

"I wish I could of helped you more. I will open the portcullis for you, and then close it after you as well. I will have one of the guardsmen put here to open it when you need it. If you need anything else, please do ask."

[sblock=Map]
I've not been able to make the map in a jpg format, so xls it wil have to be - for now. The door where you entered is the south one, and the portcullis is the eastern door.[/sblock]

Attachments

• Mapski.xls
    22.5 KB · Views: 128

Halford

First Post
"Undead or otherwise Ma'm we will deal with whatever evil dwells here. Leave us to our work and may Pelor be with us all."

Bran looks around his weary eyes searching for anything out of place or threatening. He moves forward cautiously and peers through the southern door from a distance, if it is closed he listens against it.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Gerard pulls out his short sword and club and has dirupt undead at the forfront of his mind, ... just in case. otherwise, as he is in the back he will face the back and keep an eye on the retreat path

Rayex

First Post
[sblock=ooc stuff]

I'll assume you will enter the sepulchers then. The door to the south is where you came from, and the one to the east is the entrance to the sepulchers. Please set up a marching order.[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
Michelle would want to be near the front of the party, being adept at both martial combat and dealing with Spirits "If that is in fact what we're facing."

Remove ads