The Fifth Sepulcher [IC]

Rayex

First Post
Moving it foreward;

You get the newly arrived guardsman to open the portcullis for you, and you enter the sepulcher proper. A hallway leads a few feet before emerging into a larger room. Two desiccated corpses provide dark contrast both to the brightly colored murals that have been painted upon the walls and ceiling of this chamber, and to the finely tiled blue and white marble of the floor that has been worked into a representation of Brynmoor's Royal Laurel. An open gateway is set in each of the four walls; the one you entered at the west, one to the north, south and east.

Attachments

• Map.jpg
    Map.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 71

Halford

First Post
Bran moves forward and gives the bodies a cursory examination, wary of even the corpses themselves lest they be feining undead fiends. He has little hope of learning anything beyond the obvious, but one should not overlook any possible information in a life or death situation. Having done so he peers through the northern door scimitars at the ready and once hiscompanions are done examining the corpses beckons for them to follow.

"Abominations. We must destroy them at any cost." He whispers feeling thaqt silence is somehow appropriate here.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Gerard sees the exposed dead bodies and will concentrate on the room to see what he can find...

std action: detect undead (cast at will from having two pieces of wraith's bane set)

"I wonder if they are still herre..."

Walking Dad

First Post
"Are their many corporeal undead, that continue to function without a head?." Kane asks coldhearted as he sees the corpses. In his mind, he doesn't see pitiful victims. Only possible threads.

Halford

First Post
OOC: WD I think you are confusing desiccated with decapitated, desiccated means that the moisture has been removed. Have a great time on your vacation.

Rayex: Do the corpses look like jerky, or say more like their blood has been removed? And if the later is the case is it reasonable to conclude that the fact that Vampires exist and suck blood is common knowledge - I'm not sure I'd say it is at all afterall there's no real media.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Gerard is not sure what caused the corpses to be desiccated, but he wrinkles up his nose in distaste reguardless. He then moves his rapier to his left hand and draws a (magic +1 )bolt from his quiver hand holds it in his right hand, the arcane powerof socerery wrapping the bolt readieing it to be fired at a word.

Game effect : none really, just wanted to be ready for a fight with range and meele choices

Jemal

Adventurer
Michelle crinkles her nose at the thought of desecrating a corpse any further while Zak surveys their surroundings (Starting with the corpses), scanning with Deathwatch.
"Well let us move on, I suppose. No sense in taking too long, I thought you were all in a hurry."

[sblock=ooc] Deathwatch (PHB): 30' cone, can discern living/nearly dead/dieing/dead/undead/neither living nor dead(construct). Beats spells and effects that let you feign death.[/sblock]

Remove ads