• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Forge of Fury

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sabern takes out one of the gricks with a bone breaking blow as Gerlari steps up to attack. The half-orc curses as his axe hits stone instead of flesh. Auris moves closer (but not to close) and sends static sparks at this monster catching it off guard and shocking it a little, just as Hinderpick's axe cuts through flesh and bone.

[sblock=OOC] Sorry WD forgot sorcerer's have Eschew Materials. Wanted to keep up the electric theme. :p[/sblock]

[sblock=Combat]
POSTED IN INIT ORDER
Code:
Character         AC  HP  InHand/Condition
Grick             15  [COLOR=Red]-9[/COLOR]  none/[I][COLOR=Red]dying[/COLOR][/I];location(E-Sabern)
Sabern            [COLOR=White]20[/COLOR]  50  mace&shield/[COLOR=PaleTurquoise][I]blessed[/I][/COLOR]
Grick             15  [COLOR=Orange]12[/COLOR]  none/none;location(E-Hinderpick)
Gerlari           19  [COLOR=Orange]65[/COLOR]  g.axe/[I][COLOR=PaleTurquoise]blessed[/COLOR][/I]
Auris             [COLOR=RoyalBlue]20[/COLOR]  48  wand/[I][COLOR=RoyalBlue]mage armor[/COLOR][/I];[COLOR=PaleTurquoise][I]blessed[/I][/COLOR]
Hinderpick        17  [COLOR=Orange]43[/COLOR]  w.axe/[COLOR=PaleTurquoise][I]blessed[/I][/COLOR]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Round 3:
Grick - 5'step, location(E-Sabern)
Sabern - 5'step, attack (hit dmg: 9)
Grick - no move, attack (hit dmg: 1) location(E-Hinderpick)
Gerlari - 5'step, attack (miss)
Auris - move, static electricity attack(acid splash) (hit dmg: 3)
Hinderpick - no move attack (hit dmg: 12)[/sblock]

OOC: Sabern and the grick are up...

Attachments

• Grick att rd-3.jpg
    Grick att rd-3.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The grick let's out a screech of desperation as it is nearly surrounded. It lashes out at anyone and everyone with it's barbed tentacles.

The creatures wild flailing manages to catch the group off guard as it cuts a deep gash across Gerlari's thigh and hits Hinderpick right blow the eye.

OOC: Rest of group is up.

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
Assuming that it is still alive when it gets back around to him, Hinderpick will position himself in a flanking position (shouldn't be more than a 5' step with as many people it has surrounding it, and goes at it with his axe once more, eliciting a harsh screech as the axe finds a particularly sensitive artery. "I don't think it liked that one." He'll comment in the driest voice possible.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Combat Over

[sblock=OOC] That it is WD :p ok you may do any after combat clean up (healing, searching, and such) and/or let me know if you continue to the iron door.[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
"That was fun. Anyone care for grick tonight at supper?" Hinderpick will retrive his sling and bullet, put his axe away, and continue to move to the wall along the base of the slope. Once he gets to a point where slope and wall meet, he will climb up the slope and and check to see if there are any more nasties up top in a nest.

Last edited:

IronWolf

blank
Sabern walks back to retrieve his crossbow, choosing to remain armed with his mace as he slings the crossbow across his back in the spot his shield normally sits. with crossbow retrieved he pushes at the nearby fallen grick with the heavy toe of his boot, then with a shrug walks back to the others.

"Who has some wounds that need tended to?" Sabern asks as he pulls forth a slender wand of dark wood capped by brass bands at either side.

[sblock=OOC]

Plenty of charges on the wand of cure light wounds if some folks need topped off...

[/sblock]

Remove ads