• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Forge of Fury

Walking Dad

First Post
Auris

"Let's check behind the throne first. Perhaps we will find something we can use to fight the dragon." Auris suggests.

[sblock=OOC]

---

Auris D'Leroy
AC 18 (T17, FF13), HP 48/48, F +5,R+7,W+5/+7

Spells: 5/7 , 4/5
Electric Ray: 5/6 (+6, 1d6+2)

Sorcerer Spells Known:
DC = 10 + spell level + 3
0 (6): Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Dancing Lights, Disrupt Undead, Mage Hand
1 (3): Mage Armor, Magic Missle, Shield, Sleep - Burning Hands (electric)
2 (1): Glitterdust, Flaming sphere - Scorching Ray (electric)

Wand: 49/50

Effects: -

XP: 10,296

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The group heads back to the "throne room" with their newly acquired loot.

The duergar are surprised to see them and looking all of them over their leader exclaims. "Well back and all in one piece to boot. My, my but aren't you all the lucky ones."

"Not luck," Gerlari says hefting his axe. "We are skilled at this and are a good team. We want to know what is behind that door." He says gesturing to the throne with his axe.

"That's Nimira's rooms. She's in charge here. I told her about all of you and she was upset with the deal we struck. So I wouldn't go bothering her."
The dwarf scratches his chin and then looks to the others. "We were just talking about if we would go looking for all of you if you didn't return in a day or so. Guess that doesn't matter now. Are you all going to go after the dragon then? Seeing as how skilled and all you are."

Gerlari growls at the grey dwarf menacingly.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"We will..." Gerlari starts to say.

"We will be going now," Sabern says interrupting but giving Geralari a look and a nod. "But watch for us we will be returning to deal with the dragon. Come on everyone."

With that the group sets out back down the secret steps to the room with the statues and then down again until the once more reach The Glitterhame.

[sblock=notes]
Group is by the eastern door.

X = where everyone fought the gricks
? = ways they group hasn't gone

A = passage back to the first level of the dungeon
B = tunnel to the surface
D = room with the three trapped statues and the secret door to the duergar compound

Everyone have their bearings? Where to?[/sblock]

Attachments

• Glitterhame2.jpg
    Glitterhame2.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 95

IronWolf

blank
Sabern looks about the large chamber again, his eyes drifting back to the passage to the north. "I think we should head back up through here and then work our way back down to the south."

[sblock=OOC]

Suggest heading to the "?" below the cavern marked 21 and work our way through.

[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Auris

"Let's get moving." Auris agrees.

[sblock=OOC]

how long after the last casting of mage armor? Auris will 'refresh' it a half hour before the spell ends.

---

Auris D'Leroy

Sorcerer Spells Known:
0 (6): Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Dancing Lights, Disrupt Undead, Mage Hand

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Returrnig to the upper area where the group first encountered the trogs and bear they see that the tunnel they "ran by" leads to another chamber.

A trickle of water seeping down from the hillside above reaches this irregular cavern, nourishing a profusion of fungus - weird puffballs, tall caps, and patches of fuzzy mold in a variety of colors. A golden-brown carpet of mold covers an old skeleton in rusted mail in the southern part of the room, and a narrow passageway leads to another small room beyond this one. A surprisingly bright sword gleams in the skeleton's bony grasp.

YellowMould.gif

[sblock=OOC] Think you have two hours left on the mage armor WD - you all shot through that undead part pretty quick - only thing that took long was looking for traps and searching.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Auris

Auris fires a ray of positive energy at the skeleton.

[sblock=OOC]

disrupt undead
do I need to roll?

I assume Auris can move into reach without entering 'unchecked' sqs.

---

Auris D'Leroy

Sorcerer Spells Known:

[/sblock]

Remove ads