The Four Lands - Dark is Rising

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Logan bows to the halfling
"Without intent to insult, this one has had enough drinking for the evening. Your beverage is excellent and I offer mine to the first one who takes it. And another as a reward for not wasting such good ale."

says Logan as he drops another 4 pennies on the nearby wench's tray.

Leif

Adventurer
Stexird Kranhauser, Dwarf Ranger

Stex says, "Aww, are ye sure abou' tha', felas?? Not even a wee dram more??" :D

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Okigawa smiles at the dwarf and says,"A wee dram more would be unwise, thank you any way."

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Scott DeWar said:
Okigawa smiles at the halfling and says,"A wee dram more would be unwise, thank you any way."

OOC: Look again, DeWar! It says DWARF Ranger! :rant: "In a hurry" he says. A likely story.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Look again, DeWar! It says DWARF Ranger! :rant: "In a hurry" he says. A likely story.

OOC: When you are as big as Okigawa everyone looks like a halfling...

Anessen is obviously reluctant to leave, but doesn't fancy staying by himself. He stands and bows to the hosts before taking his leave.

J. Alexander

First Post
"The begone then lads and enjoy the night, the halfling says, and the door opens on it's own accord and you find you table isclean of all dishes and is freshly cleaned

ghostcat

First Post
"Well that was a funny place." says Espejo "Even the serving wenches have magic items. Although on reflection, that may be how the get the beer so cold."

Remove ads