The Four Lands - Dark is Rising

ghostcat

First Post
Okigawa leans over to Espejo and says in a low voice, "there is something strange about the weapons of every one. Like magic pulsing."

Espejo nods to Okigawa and surreptitiously start to cast Detect Magic. He will then casually look round the room starting with the apparent leader.

[sblock=Action][cast Detect Magic spending 3 round son each aura detected.[/sblock]

J. Alexander

First Post
Espejo
[sblock]everone you can even the bar maids have at least two magical items. The big brusier has a least 6 perhaps more and the two slender you men to either side of him have three apiece.Thedark clad men come back with just a jet black aura that you can not penetrate'[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
Espejo looks round the room and gulps. In a voice pitched such that it won't carry to the next table he says "Eh guys.I think we are out of our depth here and should leave. I'll explain later" he sounds worried.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"That's what I was saying all along."
Leaving his mug on the table, Logan stands up careful not to get his legs bound by the chair.

Leif

Adventurer
Stexird Kranhauser, Dwarf Ranger

"That's fine by me, then," says Stex, also rising and following the others out.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Agreed" Big O stands and as he is leaving he stops at the bar where the halfling is. Bowing He speaks a few words in a politely low voice, "May the blessings of the heavens overwhelm you. The ale was very good."

J. Alexander

First Post
As the party starts to leave the halfling says "Nowgood sirs dont be leaving so soon, you have yet to finish your pitchers and it be a shame and near an insult to leave such fine beverages to wast" When he mentions that most of you could have sworn that the pitchers were near empty but a qucik glance shows them more than half full despite all your driniing"

Leif

Adventurer
Stexird Kranhauser, Dwarf Ranger

Stex pauses as he nears the door, "Shame to let good ale go to waste, after all...." Stex hesitantly takes a single step back towards his table, looking around to see what his companions do. If they leave, he will leave as well, but he'll be the last to leave. If they make even the vaguest move back towards the table, he will assault his mug of ale with renewed vigor.

Remove ads