The Four Lands - Dark is Rising

Leif

Adventurer
Stexird Kranhauser, Dwarf Ranger

Feeling a bit frisky, Stex looks about for the nearest overly buxom barmaid with a low-cut bodice. "Let's see now, in a place of this size with this much booze flowing this freely, there's bound to be at least one rowdy bird who's ready to go!"

[sblock=OOC]
I just had a BAD feeling about this place! Eeesh! Cripes, Todd, I hope you didn't do to us what I'm afraid you may have done.
[/sblock]

J. Alexander

First Post
The Tap Room

Scot Dewar
[sblock]While your you silently observe the room you find something that is really distribuing..the arms and armour and other items the people at the table are wearing so non descript and generic that they scream otherwise..further the thing that is even more so unnerving is the fact there is a discernable thread of power / energy giving the room a slow but steady pulse[/sblock]

The buxom wench looks at the dwarf and with a throaty lilt to her voice replies "You would have to stand a little taller master dwarf to ride this ride..shall i get you a box" at which point most of the patrons stark to chuckle in their cups.

As the inn laughs at her comments several more people enter two of which visible spook the party as they are dressed in dark jet black clothing and leather armour and take a table towards the back of the room. The others that enter a trio of young men join the other young man at his table who is driking the elven ale.

OCC
[sblock]what pray tell are you talking about...who me and what do you think is going to happeb,,,evil ass wicked laugh[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Stexird Kranhauser, Dwarf Ranger

The buxom wench looks at the dwarf and with a throaty lilt to her voice replies "You would have to stand a little taller master dwarf to ride this ride..shall i get you a box" at which point most of the patrons stark to chuckle in their cups.
"Save yer box, lassie. Yer apt ta be a-needin' it to bury the next lad that falls in that open pit twixt yer legs."

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Sense Motive (1d20+9=11) - let's hope this cured me of bad rolls :(

Logan tries to get some sense if anyone is observing them specifically or they just entered the wrong tavern.

"We may think of getting rid of the sack before we decide what to do with it. But I suggest we decide now! And get out of here. The dragon says: The best way to win a fight is by not fighting at all."

J. Alexander

First Post
Sitting at the six top table with the big o is the wisp of a man that he came in with and two other non descript figures in the same midnight blackgarb as the two that are now against the wall

ghostcat

First Post
Espejo sits listening to his new companions, trying to decide on a course of action. He knows that his friends want to go to the guard but that just does not seem right. Suddenly things click into place. Waiting for a gap in the conversation, he interjects "The way I see it is this. If we deliver the bag then the worse that can happen is we are appended by the guard. This may involve us been thrown into prison but its more likely we will be evicted. On the other hand, if we give the bag to the guards, we could all end up having to evade assassins for the remainder of our short lives.

Now if the guards specifically ask if anyone gave us anything to bring in the city we can truthfully answer yes. After all, we haven't been instructed otherwise."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Okigawa leans over to Espejo and says in a low voice, "there is something strange about the weapons of every one. Like magic pulsing."

Scotley

Hero
Anessen smiles at the Buxom wench jesting with the dwarf. "Could you bring us a round of something different now lass? This place has such an interesting variety of potables." He drops a generous tip on her tray along with payment. Softly he adds, "Oh and lass tell me, who is the big fellow with black and silver bracers. I feel I should know him? I would not wish to offend him if he should recognize me."

[sblock=JA]What sort of folk can claim the title of 'his grace' here? Dukes? Bishops? [/sblock]

Remove ads