• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Four Lands - Dark is Rising

ghostcat

First Post
Espejo copies Logan in raising his glass but not drinking.

Having greeted the newcomer, Espeo turns to Anessen and says in Elvish "Mai pai shi saer Taesor eirdyr si valandri?"

[sblock=Elven]"So do we tell Merib about the package?"[/sblock]

J. Alexander

First Post
The Tap Room

While the party begins it's conversing..several more people wander in and each is served by the halfling bartender. The most popular drink it seems is either the green dragon or a rich golden brown ale that is served in crystal pitchers. The crowd is usual..the party cant quite place it but something just seems out of place about the entire clientel for tap room

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I think we should go. And not stop until we decide what to do or it is decided for us. The Dragon says: To not make a decision is to make a decision. meaning we'll run out of time. I still suggest we go to the guards."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Going to the guards is the logical thing to do.However, there is still the question of weather or not we are breaking the law in delivering this."

Leif

Adventurer
Stexird Kranhauser, Dwarf Ranger

"Some laws need to be broken now and then! I say we go to the guards, and take whatever that gets us."

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Reporting to the guards cannot be construed as delivering this. We can be assured if they don't object and be commended if it's contraband."

ghostcat

First Post
Espejo turns to Merib and says quietly so as not to be overheard "Your more than welcome to join us Merib. But you my want to think twice before doing so. We have a bit of a problem, which could get us arrested or worse." Turning to the others he says, still quietly, "Anyone else noticed that there appears to be something off about this place? I just can't quite put my finger on what's wrong."

J. Alexander

First Post
As Espejo makes his comment yet another young man enters perhaps sxiteen or so and walks over to the table with the bruiser who bumped into Merib "The only think you can overhere is "Sorry cousin i was detained by his grace"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
'Big O' gives a discreet look about around the bar.

OOC: about time i got some decent rolls

Last edited:

Remove ads