The Four Lands Forum

Leif

Adventurer
Actually, The Colony was more concerned with establishing lines of supply, negotiating treaties, and running territories, or so I thought. Not the dungeon crawl that I was looking for at the time.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
As I understood it is all that, but it is also clearing of dangers, fighting in the forests, finding suitable land (rangers anyone), spying on easterners, sabotaging them and most of all, having fun :)

Scotley

Hero
I found myself to be ill-suited for "The Colony," but I always wished that I had played in "The Intellligence Service." Think you might have room for one more in that game? And, if so, could someone [Scotley, Rhun?] please give me a crash course via regular, non-ENWorld, email to bring me up to speed?

Sorry, wasn't in that one, but maybe I can track it down...

Scotley

Hero

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]I'm on vacation until a week from Sunday. I'll be able to post at least once or twice daily starting tomorrow evening or Sunday morning, but until then it'll be just checking in on my phone to keep up with what's going on.[/sblock]

J. Alexander

First Post
Weird Idea so Feedback Appreciated

Hey KIllers and Chillers,,,been into the margarita mix etc and had a very interesting notion...i know the colony restarted but I had an idea to maybe discontinue it and see if there is an interest in this new concept...(i am thinking kinda along the line of Joel Rosebergs "Home" series and Eric Flints "1633" series

The premesis is this..
The party is group of college fraternity buds on a vaction / roadtrip..all are fans of dungeon and drangons etc...by a mysterious incident (I know cliche) they are transported to a world in which they become their favorite character yet with the knowledge they have today...it will take a bit of tinkering to mesh some real world skills and knowledge into the game as well as some modern things the party will have..kinda of thking the friends went to a lake house for a long weekend..and they are taking along with the lake house to the world....would be lots ofexploring etc and have a lot of interesting angles......i am thinking we would be dealing with high level characters say level 12to 15......let me know your thoughts.

Lou

Explorer
Hmmm, this could be an interesting plot. So would you build in a possible way back to the "real world," or would it be a one-way trip? Or would that be one of the mysteries of the new world?

It would take a bit of work....I'm game. What sort of ground rules are you thinking? How would the PC stats be determined? What about classes? Feats? Skills?

So you became the DM (god) of this new world? :p Somehow I don't think our characters would ever escape....

Leif

Adventurer
Sounds very cool, JA! So is this a "LakeCon" weekend run amok? :D Sure, I'm game! [Provided, of course, that MY character (me?) has abilities of straight 18's. :devil: just kidding]

Remove ads