• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Four Lands - Southern Operatives

Leif

Adventurer
Nijel Bladesong

"If possible, we need to take the high ground and not surrender it. But that may be a luxury that we cannot afford, either."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Katherine

"Nigel, my friend, I thought our task was to break through and escape! 'Tis not knightly, I know, but it is the job we were given."

Leif

Adventurer
Nijel Bladesong

Mowgli said:
"Nijel, my friend, I thought our task was to break through and escape! 'Tis not knightly, I know, but it is the job we were given."
"I suppose you're right, of course, Katherine. But leaving just one of these unsavory scoundrels able to draw even one breath of the sweet air with his foul lungs makes my blood boil! We must, nevertheless, obey our orders. Perhaps vengeance may yet be ours to claim further on."

Rhun

First Post
"Although I agree with your feeling Nijel, we have no choice. We must reach the Lord Marshall." Cairnwalker points with his sword to the west. "West, ho!"

Leif

Adventurer
Nijel Bladesong

"Yes, you are unquestionably right. Still, I wonder what it is that draws me so strongly toward an ill-advised action? One might almost call it somewhat chaotic!"

Dracomeander

First Post
Ewan pauses his horse waiting for the others, searching for more targets to give his 'Message' to.

"For those of our level of training, it is far easier to feel the call to battle. The more difficult path is to follow orders to flee the battle. If we pause much longer, we won't have a choice as the battle will catch us. Let's ride so I can get somewhere where I can get off this blasted horse."

Last edited:

Pyrex

First Post
Aidan Bladesong, Warlock

Leif said:
"Yes, you are unquestionably right. Still, I wonder what it is that draws me so strongly toward an ill-advised action? One might almost call it somewhat chaotic!"

"More like stubborn. Let 'em run, our mission is more important."

As he pulls his horse around to the west, Aidan lets one more blast fly at any of the fleeing rabble who remain in range to keep them running

OOC:
SA: Eldritch Blast Attack: (1d20+6=11). Damage: (3d6=12)
Move: Ride 60' West

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads