• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Four Lands - Southern Operatives

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Those of you within 10' of Alban get another +2, I forget both bonuses, so with the extra +4 Alban has a whopping 6 on initiative! I've got the drop on them now.

J. Alexander

First Post
The Ambush

Initative Order

Ewan 22
Kat 18
Roark 17
Left Flank Opponets 14
Nijel 13
Padric 12
Rigth flank Opponets 12
Andor 11
Aidan 8
Alban 6

As the party reforms to meet the attackers on it's left flank (now forward facing) Ewan lets fly with an arrow providing some covering fire for his friends. The arrow flies straight and true landing in the breast on an onrushing orc causing him to fall. Kat follows the true warriors and readies her bow to offer covering fire. Under the cover of Ewan's and soon to be Kat's covering fire Roark leads the heavily armored warriors into melee range. Seeing the charge of the heavily armored foes coming towards them the archers let lose with a volley of arrows that land in front of and among the party but cause no damage. Nijel,Padric, Andor, Aidan and Alban form up on the charging Roark closing with the enemy who it appears is forming up into small shield walls to repel the onrushing tide of metal ena meat.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
FYI, JA: My PC's name is Roak (as in Row-Ack), not Roark. :D

"For Gwynedde!" shouts the Warblade as he boldly charges the enemy shield wall, guiding his mount with his knees so that he can bring Widow's Lament to bear against the enemy.

Swinging the great blade in a powerful diagnal slash, Roak strikes at two seperate opponets with a single broad stroke.

AC: 23, HP: 53/53
Ride Check (guide with knees) - Automatic (DC5, Ride +8)
Use Steel Wind maneuver to attack two targets
Greatsword +10, damage 2d6+7 (or +11 attack, if you consider being mounted to be on higher ground)

Attack #1 19 (20 if high ground bonus applies, 21 with Alban's blessing), damage 16
Attack #2 20 (21 if high ground bonus applies, 22 with Alban's blessing), damage 18

Stances: Stance of Clarity, Stonefoot Stance
Maneuvers Readied: Moment of Perfect Mind, Steel Wind, Leading the Attack, Tactical Strike

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
Padraig grins as he rides right at the orc shield wall. He doesn't even try to swing the heavy mace he is carrying, but rather rides past the wall and breathes a blast of fire over the beasts.
15' cone, dealing a whopping 4 points of damage, reflex DC 15 for 2.
He also switches to his energy shield aura. Anyone who hits one of Padraig's allies (within 30') with a melee or natural attack takes 4 points of fire damage.

J. Alexander

First Post
A note

Padrig..i hope you realize that at times the use of those abilites may very well get you before an ecclestical tribunal for possible heretical acts.......just a note of catuion cause at the wrong time and the wrong place you could land yourself in a world of grief...from your ever so friendly dm :).............

Remove ads