The Four Lands - Southern Operatives

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Katherine Brightlaw

Katherine whispers in Caoimhe's ear and she wheels into place with her cohorts. She, too, appears more subdued than usual.

[sblock=OOC]I think I'll go with Katherine rather than Kat - for some reason Kat is sounding trite to me as I picture her. Apologies for the mid-stream change. It usually takes me a bit to settle in to a new character.[/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
Padraig, Dragon Shaman

The golden-haired spearman turns from his contemplation of the fire he started and readies himself to follow the others. Come, Asgell, he whispers into the ear of his spirited mount. Let us show them the beauty of a dragon and his wings! And the two race after the ranger.

Scotley

Hero
Alban

"Light preserve us." Alban swings up into the saddle of his third mount of the campaign, having lost both his own horse and one from supply. He hasn't bothered to name this latest beast, a stout dun colored gelding. He hangs a bag of quickly gathered supplies over the beast's flank. He drops his long axe into the lance cup, spurs the mount into motion and with a clatter of armor, barding, tack and hooves sets off after the others. He leaves a pyre of burning supplies behind to mark his passage.

OOC: [sblock]Was Alban successful in finding any useful combustibles, rations or anything else useful in the stores?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Andor

Andor just spurs his russet gelding along.

OOC: picture in heroes gallery depicts him accurately except for moon instead of star with sun on his forehead

OOC: Here is same pic with me playing with paint for short while...

Attachments

• Andor Anande de Andrade.jpg
    Andor Anande de Andrade.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 67

Rhun

First Post
Roak keeps his mount at a trot, waiting for the others to pass him, letting Ewan lead them out of the valley. The scout had the uncanny ability to find his way through even the most difficult terrain, and always seemed to know the right direction.

As the last of the company passes him, Cairnwalker again puts spur to the snowy white charger he calls Halcyon, and falls in behind the rest of the troop.

Stances: Stance of Clarity, Stonefoot Stance
Maneuvers Readied: Moment of Perfect Mind, Steel Wind, Leading the Attack, Tactical Strike

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Nijel Bladesong, Paladin

When Sir Roak "Cairnwalker" Adari moves aside to observe the passage of the contingent, Nijel will take a share of the point alongside Ewan and set a moderate pace, keeping a careful eye peeled to the front and sides for emerging threats and anything out of the ordinary. He puts his axe into its sheath on his mount, "Saint Josiah", and unlimbers his bow.

Last edited:

Pyrex

First Post
Aidan Bladesong, Warlock

Aidan pulls up a couple of horse-lengths behind and to the outside of Nijel, keeping a lookout for ambushers.

Redclaw

First Post
Padraig settles into place roughly in the middle of the unit, hoping to share the benefits of his senses aura with as many of the group as possible while still reaching those at the front of the line.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Andor

He rides at the dragonshaman's side, riding quietly.

OOC: did I know about the humanoids when I prepared spells this morning? If yes, I have combat spells prepared else normal selection...

J. Alexander

First Post
Andor

OCC: It was a suprise ambush, no one knew it was coming

The party forms up and set's it order of travel. Sounds of combat can still be heard coming from the distance.

OCC: We start monday so make your final tweaks etc :)

Remove ads