The Four Lands - The Colony

J. Alexander

First Post
OCC: I dont know..i will give everyone till wedneday to chime in if not I will just move it ahead with Scotley and you and find some explanation as to their disappeareace :)

Lou

Explorer
Alton Kanri

Alton listens to the discussion, nods his head in agreement but says nothing.

OOC: Alton was not going to join in the discussion unless addressed.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: see post 787

Randal went to organize his people. Once he returned he listens, but does not offer anything as he is no longer decision maker.

Randal made his opinion known over the course of the voyage. He would prefer that initial colony be made on the mountain across the forest and near to the hills and grasslands on that side river visible on the map. It is a) more defensible b) closer to many different resources c) more difficult to spot as the colony won't be immediately obvious from the sea or from some ship scouting up main river.

As for initial landing, party on smoke horses along with Marc and Seraphina would be quite enough. Especialy if one of the druids prepared Commune with Nature.

J. Alexander

First Post
"They shall be along in a few" the Admiral says 'They must be running a little late"

As if signaled to do so the Door is opened and the other concil members begin to stream in. The only lady in the group makes her way to one of the ends of the table and set down and begins to array her skirits. A large bearish man simply takes a seat to her right. The other two also take their seats. once settled the Admiral introudces them as Dame. Barabara Westin, Balino Buchanon, Jackson Sterwart and Count Nijel.

"Now that were all here shall we begin" he says

Dracomeander

First Post
Conrad stumps into the chamber and takes his place. He watches the others as they wait for the discussion to begin. He appears to let his mind wander into contemplation, but perks up when introductions are made.

J. Alexander

First Post
As if again on cue the Admiral says "Welcome, Members of the Colonial Council, as we have reached our destination it is time for the Council to take up the managment of this fleet"

Scotley

Hero
Alvar

Alvar greets his friends on the council before taking his place. He can barely contain the excitement at the prospects. When the Admiral mentions the management of the fleet he positively beams. "We need to move swiftly now. Whatever advantages our early arrival may have gained us will be diminished as whatever awaits us on land takes notice of our presence on their shores."

Nightbreeze

First Post
Indeed. Admiral, thank you for your exemplary management of the fleet. With no glitches and such a fast arrival you have put us in a position of advantage.

Ederin turns around a little bit to face all people in the room Fellow members of the Council, I am happy that we meet. I look forward to work with you for the good of this colony. As lord Alvar said, we need to be swift into moving inland. However, we thought that it would be a good idea to set our priorities first, and adress the colonists in order to lift their spirits. I think we ought to decide where the colony gets built, and set a schedule for the next week or so.

The placement of the colony needs not to be immediate. I propose that a party of us flies inland while the fleet sails up the river. In just an hour, via magic, we will get a map of the close surroundings, and we'll be able to decide on the moment.

Remove ads