• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Four Lands - The Great North

J. Alexander

First Post
Meetings

"I felt it firs just after sunset and it built till a hour or so before midnight when it was unleasehd. I just felt it's presence and power but do not know who" de Sion comments

Scotley

Hero
Bertrand

Steeling himself to watch for any reaction, Bertrand slides a picture of the fugitive Necromancer he was asked to find by Monsignor Gorney in front of deSion. "So how does Balite Dornitive figure into all this?"

[sblock=DM]Sense Motive (1d20+8=19) [/sblock]

J. Alexander

First Post
Meetings

Shaiking his head slighlty and muttering under his breath "The blind fools, the stupid dogma blinded fools" he picks up the paper Bertrand hands him and looks at it for a few moments "Balite Dornitive was a friend, he was one of the ones who tried to prevent the book from being taken and the Church in it inifite and absolute righthenous decided to have him arrested once his cover was blown and he was forced to defend himself and the book. Simply put he was a watcher who was charged with protecting the book and making sure it stayed where is was suppose to stay."

For Bertrand
[sblock]you sense he is telling the absolute truth[/sblock]

J. Alexander

First Post
Meetings

"That i do not know...last time I spoke with him he was still headed for Westmarch but had been delayed by several vigalates in Ironkeep" de Sion comments.

Scotley

Hero
Bertrand

Bertrand nods, "I suspect they are casting a wide net. I guess you know that the name deSion is being mentioned in religious circles and that the church seeks you as well as Dornitive."

J. Alexander

First Post
Meetings

"The church has alwasy sought me and my family, so no I am not suprised..the probelm the church has is in taken me alive or losing their operatives..as i will not go willingly into their gentel custody"

Remove ads