• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Four Lands - The Intelligence Service

Kagehiro

First Post
Donovan seems about to object to the talk of godlessness, but he stops as Netzach mentions a coin and a note. The priest pulls out a note of his own as he sits at table.

"A note and a coin? I received one of those, myself. Do you know who's behind this?"

Netzach takes out a small cigarette like object. Placing it to a candle it catches flame producing a thick herb-like smoke, a heavy scent about it. As he drawls deeply the ember turns bright orange. He then blows smoke out of his nose like a dragon without letting the cig out of his mouth. He seems to relax with each inhalation, now taking a very slow tone when he speaks. He sounds mellow-tonous with no changes in pitch or volume.
"Nah, not a clue in the world as to what this is for. I don't typically like to think in the situation. I figure if you get in to thick, cut your way out. Blades cut deeper than words, and I'm not much for mixing words when a quicker solution can be had. I'm here mostly because if it can give me a lead on my situation.... I'm all for it's pursuit. Til I'm no longer cursed, the winds are my roadmaps."

Dragonwriter

First Post
Slapping the coin on the bar Frigin bellows "A cold an ale as you have barkeep!"

Orion can't help but overhear and notice, even as unfocused as he is, when the hulking Frigin shouts...

"What's the occasion, my good man? Perhaps it's something we all should celebrate..."

Orion stands and takes a seat closer to the giant warrior, so that the big man doesn't need to shout again and hurt Orion's ears...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Frigin

"O...Occa...Occasion," Frigin sounds out the word. "Is that some dwarf word?" he asks.

He takes the ale put in front of him and drinks deeply. "BLECH!" he then sits the mug on the bar with a "SIGH!"

Then looks to the little man and holding out his paper says, "Me and Lord Braxton are going to be working together. The first time I ever had help, must be a biggg... box. So it is time to celebrate, my first help ever." Frigin takes and downs the rest of the huge mug. "BLECH!"

Kagehiro

First Post
he glances over at the bellowing man and the dwarf. rubbing his temple it would appear this break in calm atmosphere is ruining his buzz. you can see the veins in his temples swell slightly as his anger increases.
he says in a hushed tone whisper to himself that the cleric next to him hears bits off.
"How I would eviscerate such a fool..... I would paint a beautiful tapestry with your pain, and take fetishes of your bones..... I wonder what his insides look like......"

soon you can see his muscles tense up as his anger increases.

((short temper and giving into your emotions. that's enough to make you evil. ;-P ))

Rhun

First Post
Braxton puts a hand on Friggin's shoulder in a gesture of warning as he sees several patrons glancing toward them. "You'd best be careful throwing the word "dwarf" around," says the young man. "People don't react favorably to such things."

Edit: Ugh, you posted right before me again JA! LOL. But no, we don't have a dwarf. Orion is just short.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=ooc] short especially next to Frigin so he may be mistaken for a dwarf lol [/sblock]

"Sorry...," Frigin struggles to remember the right form of address. "M'Lord that's it! HaHa!" he chuckles. "I shall try to remember that um... why?"

renau1g

First Post
At the mention of the word dwarf, the bard stops his performance and eyes the group warily. He pulls out a notebook and begins jotting down with a feather-quill into the journal.

Kagehiro

First Post
At the mention of the word dwarf, the bard stops his performance and eyes the group warily. He pulls out a notebook and begins jotting down with a feather-quill into the journal.

seeing the bard stop playing becomes an even more serious buzz-kill to Netzach. He looks over and sneers at the bard. In his eyes ceasing a song is as bad as stopping mid battle. He stands from his stool grabbing his overcoat with him. He approaches the bard.

"Is there any particular reason you stopped? You're paid to be part of the atmosphere, and your wrecking the atmosphere. Please continue the song."

he furrows his eyebrows with the tension from his headache.

((anger management is fun.))

Dragonwriter

First Post
Orion chuckles, shaking his head. "Certainly not. Never met one of the short folk. It just means 'event.' But no matter."

The young scholar notes the paper and his eyebrow rises sharply, his smile disappearing. "Where did you come by that slip of paper? And I take it you have one as well... Braxton, was it?"

Orion is oblivious to the loss of the music and the looks of the other patrons. He is completely focused on the paper as he fishes out his own note.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads