• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Four Lands - The Intelligence Service

jkason

First Post
Donovan Tepari, human cleric

Donovan wrinkles his nose at the smell of the herb, but says nothing. As the man rises, Donovan cocks his head to one side. "Did he say he was cursed?" he wonders to the monk, then shakes his head.

"Apologies. I never caught your name, brother."

Even as he waits for a response, Donovan notices the bard now subject to Netzach's capricious temper.

"It seems a shepherd's work is never done, eh?" he says, nodding to the new fight being picked.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
When the music stops, Frigin bang his empty mug on the bar top. "HUZAH!, HUZAH!, HUZAH!" he bellows. "Another barke...! Wha's this another helper this well be the biggest box I have ever carried I bet."

Frigin doesn't notice the monk talking to the bard.

[sblock=ooc] Three cheers he rolled a 31 after all. [/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
the monk in black bows t dannavan and says, "Arie. Brother Arie, " then to the duby smkin' man he says, "I prefer gathering knowledge before I apply my martial skills. I have no doubt that your sword would make quick work out of me. I have no delusions of any sort that I could best you at all."

Rhun

First Post
"Yes," says Braxton with an easy smile, offering Orion his hand in greeting. "Braxton Hague, originally of Seaton, on the coast. And you are?"

Dragonwriter

First Post
"Yes," says Braxton with an easy smile, offering Orion his hand in greeting. "Braxton Hague, originally of Seaton, on the coast. And you are?"

Orion shakes Braxton's hand. "Well I'm Orion Brightmane, a scholar. Some would call me a priest, but I wouldn't call myself that. Just a devotee." He looks to Frigin, saying, "And your name my large friend?"

Orion takes another sip of his mug, taking a better look around the bar, noticing the guy seeming to threaten the bard. He shakes his head, looking to Braxton and Frigin. "Wonder what the problem is?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Frigin

As Braxton and Orion clasps hands and introduce themsleves a huge smile forms on Frigin's face from large ear to large ear. Slapping each on the shoulder at the same time he says, "New friends I have, what a great day! Maybe I should make more?" and in saying he steps over to the bard and monk. Missing the comments made by Orion.

"A moment Master Bard, I would know the name of one as great as yourself. And if you are willing buy you a drink before you play again." Frigin says seeming not to notice the little monk's demeanor(is that spelled right?)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: looks to be spelled right. sometimes if yoou are not sure of the spelling you can put (sp?) and almost anyone would know that to mean you are unsure of the spelling, just to let you know.

The little monk pulls out the note and gold piece and raises it high enough for the mace wielding priest to see, then slips it back to its pouch. He then quietly sipps his beer, patiently awaiting the next actioon, quietly and covertly observing all that is going o n in the ale house.

ghostcat

First Post
Stalker sits quietly at the bar nursing his drink. Discerning that the majority of the strangers have a note and coin, just like his own, he concludes that all the strangers will have one and that someone appears to be assembling a team for some purpose or other.

Suddenly Stalker's thought train is distracted by an impending fight between the minstrel and the dreadlocked stranger. Just as he was wondering if he would need to take action, the barbarian stepped in and Stalker went back to watching.

Rhun

First Post
Braxton tries to hide his amused smile behind his mug of dark stout as Frigin moves off to make new friends. The barbarian would certainly make for an interesting friend. Loud, certainly, but interesting.

Kagehiro

First Post
As Braxton and Orion clasps hands and introduce themsleves a huge smile forms on Frigin's face from large ear to large ear. Slapping each on the shoulder at the same time he says, "New friends I have, what a great day! Maybe I should make more?" and in saying he steps over to the bard and monk. Missing the comments made by Orion.

"A moment Master Bard, I would know the name of one as great as yourself. And if you are willing buy you a drink before you play again." Frigin says seeming not to notice the little monk's demeanor(is that spelled right?)

The sword-master lights another smoke as he waves his hand. walking away you can hear his voice trail behind him.
"Not worthy of the blade anyway. Musicians don't deserve a warriors penance."
he approaches the bar and smells the air as he perks an eyebrow. Thinking to himself

Netzach approaches Arie eyeing the man.
"Emotions get the best of me, ignore it if you don't want to stand in my way."
he looks to the Donovan then leans in intrigued by his earlier comment
"Indeed my friend, cursed. What do you know of curses?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads