• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Four Lands - The Intelligence Service

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Frigin

"Then it is you I needs to thank." Frigin says accepting the nobleman's hand. Frigin trys to remember everything he has learned working for nobles in the past.

Clasp hands(but not to hard), bow (which he does while still clasping the man's hand limply) oh and knuckle your forehead(Frigin takes his other hand and knuckles his forehead while bowing while shaking the man's hand limply).

"So is this," he asks idicating the gold coin in his hand on his forehead, "for a job I've done or need to do?"

renau1g

First Post
The door opens again and a heavily cloaked figure enters the tavern, without lifting his cloak the figure looks around the room, scanning the comers and goers, dark green eyes visible in the glint of the lamplight gleaming with intesity. He settles on each group for a moment and nods to himself. A lute hangs across his back, the dark, weather-beaten wood have various notches and scratches in the construction.

Walking confidently up to the bar, the stranger removes his hood and the salt-and-pepper hair is well kempt and close cropped. A fully gray van dyke beard is visible on his face, where a large scar runs from the hairline down to just below his checkbone on the right side of his face.

As he waits for the bartenders attention, the instrument is unslung and the man's fingers move with expert skill, causing the music to float up and over the din of the large room, its captivating haunting melody drew attention to the man who still leaned casually against the bar while he focused on his craft.

After a few minutes of expert playing, the man turned to the barkeep, "Good day kind sir, I appear to be in need of something strong to drink, what do you recommend?" he says, flipping a gold coin in the air, before catching it and dropping it down on the bar.

[sblock=Perform]
Perform (1d20+14=31)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Image]
*now this is my kind of bard ;)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

ghostcat

First Post
In the Sparrow doorway stands a tall well built man wearing a nondescript gray cloak beneath which can be glimpsed black leather armor. At his side are a fine set of axes. Still standing in the doorway, The man carefully looks the room over, noticing as he does so number of strangers who definitely don't belong.

Once he has completed his scan, he enters the bar. As he enters, the room becomes quieter as some of the locals recognise the watchman they call Stalker. However, the noise level is soon back to its previously level as they can see he is civies and therefore off duty. A few of the braver souls even go so far as to wave.

Smiling wryly, Stalker moves to a part of the bar well away from the strangers and orders an ale. However, a particularly observant person would notice that after an initial sip he does not actually touch it. Standing there apparently minding his own business, Stalker is actually listening to the conversations going on around him, while at the same time watching the strangers.

Kagehiro

First Post
grinning at the cleric.
"I like your style holyman. My name is Netzach... Netzach Maccabi. your name?"

the man shifts his robe and leans back in the chair. you can see a vein in his temple slightly expand in tension. it seems he's uneasy when he isn't sure if a fight is about to happen or not. just one more clue that he feels most at peace when fighting.

Rhun

First Post
Clasp hands(but not to hard), bow (which he does while still clasping the man's hand limply) oh and knuckle your forehead(Frigin takes his other hand and knuckles his forehead while bowing while shaking the man's hand limply).

"So is this," he asks idicating the gold coin in his hand on his forehead, "for a job I've done or need to do?"

Braxton chuckles at the large warrior's actions. "No need for all that show," he says. "And you don't owe me at all. I received a note similar to yours." The young man shrugs and takes a drink from his mug. "As to what the gold is for, I am not yet sure. I assume we will find out soon enough."

jkason

First Post
Donovan Tepari, human cleric

grinning at the cleric.
"I like your style holyman. My name is Netzach... Netzach Maccabi. your name?"

the man shifts his robe and leans back in the chair. you can see a vein in his temple slightly expand in tension. it seems he's uneasy when he isn't sure if a fight is about to happen or not. just one more clue that he feels most at peace when fighting.

The priest raises an eyebrow, pausing a moment before responding.

"Brother Donovan Tepari," he says, bowing his head without taking his eyes off Netzach. "Now that we're introduced, maybe we could drink rather than fight. Never had a problem breaking skulls when needed, but I prefer spilling wine to spilling blood."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Frigin

Smiling broadly Frigin looks to the note in his hand. "If we both got a note... then maybe we are to work together, Lord Braxton!" he says with a jolly laugh.

Slapping the coin on the bar Frigin bellows "A cold an ale as you have barkeep!"

[sblock=ooc] i tried to find a live shot of my character but couldn't get it all i could find close was minsc and boo lol [/sblock]

Attachments

• Minsc.jpg
    Minsc.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

Kagehiro

First Post
The priest raises an eyebrow, pausing a moment before responding.

"Brother Donovan Tepari," he says, bowing his head without taking his eyes off Netzach. "Now that we're introduced, maybe we could drink rather than fight. Never had a problem breaking skulls when needed, but I prefer spilling wine to spilling blood."

Netzach grins in his pretentious clever little manner that he does. He always seems to have a sort of mix of class and superority with his mannerisms. He speaks softly this time.
"Father you should know as well as any, some people feel that blood and wine go great together. I propose a toast father. To the warriors I've fell and to my comming pentinence." The word pentinence comes off sarcastically but it would seem that this man of no faith, has no problem poking fun at the faithful.
"Surely father you know I jest. I'm glad some have G-ds, at least I've sent some men to a happier place. As for me, I've come here on accord with serendipity. A coin and note has found its way into my robes. To come here. However if nothing should happen, I've found a man of class to enjoy a toast with."

jkason

First Post
Donovan Tepari, human cleric

"Surely father you know I jest. I'm glad some have G-ds, at least I've sent some men to a happier place. As for me, I've come here on accord with serendipity. A coin and note has found its way into my robes. To come here. However if nothing should happen, I've found a man of class to enjoy a toast with."

Donovan seems about to object to the talk of godlessness, but he stops as Netzach mentions a coin and a note. The priest pulls out a note of his own as he sits at table.

"A note and a coin? I received one of those, myself. Do you know who's behind this?"

Remove ads