The Four Lands - The Intelligence Service

Lou

Explorer
Charley Demmo, Human Cleric

Charley smiles at the Lady and waits for the others to be seated before taking a seat himself.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Noticing no one eating yet Frigin gives a small sigh and waits, he has learned over the past days and months a few manners after all. He sits there eyeing the food and wondering what the pretty lady means by first assignment it seems to Frigin they have done a hundred things since arriving here.

Rhun

First Post
Braxton too sits at the table, a slight smile on his face. "I assume with graduation comes our first mission," he says quietly to those nearby. "I wonder how deadly it will be?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Frigin's head turns towards Braxton at the noble's words and his face loses it's melancholy state as the food is forgotten.

"Deadly?" he asks perplexed by the choice of words. "Are we going to be trying to copy letters onto a paper with poisoned ink? Or sneaking into a room full of vipers? Or worse, like that time the small magic device exploded and we all were orange for a week, except this time if we try to use it and don't get it right we may die?"

Looking apprehensive Frigin turns to the Lady in charge, "I wish to see Rizella before I go off and perhaps die." His eyes take on a sadness, "Please."

[sblock=OOC] Sorry I was trying to remeber all the skills that were on the list we could have gotten from are training. Frigin is still a little naive just because he's a little book smarter doesn't mean he got any wiser. [/sblock]

Remove ads