The GMF campaign setting

Macrovore said:
excellent...
Anyways... moving on.

I was also thinking of designing some kind of a mercenary "nation" on the frontier. You know, the untamed wilderness being conquered by a merc army hired my some king. Or maybe not even an army, just a slightly organized bunch of different adventuring bands out for the cash and glory.

Macrovore said:
*prods BoD to post all proposed regions for discussion and possible voting*
*poke*
All in good time...

For now, we still need to vote on power and magic. Power because it'll be stupid if one region has level gazillion NPCs while another is a bunch of kobolds. And magic because, while magic may differ depending on region, I want an overall standard point of reference, mainly concerning how much of a role magic plays in the worlds history. Perhaps magic is only now resurfacing in many areas after some calamity befell all mages.

Also, I'd like to propose we rework the cosmology. As cool as planes like Gehenna are, I think we ought to make our own unique set of planes.

P.S. @Macrovore: About your duelist, I haven't had a chance to do work on it today, and I may no be able to tommorow, so be prepared for that possibility.

*AHEM*

CAST YOUR MAGIC AND POWER VOTES HERE. ALL VOTES WILL BE TALLIED ON THE 25th OF DECEMBER. YES, I DO COUNT THESE VOTES AS MY CHRISTMAS GIFT TO YOU ALL, EVEN THOUGH I'M JEWISH. YES, THIS IS IN ALL CAPS ON PURPOSE.

themind

Explorer
Well, I will re post my votes: So use these for your tally, not any that I previously mentioned.

I am voting for Standard magic and High Power.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases