The GMF's Greater Ressurection

Catavarie

First Post
Nightcloak said:
"There is no conflict of interests among rational men." - Ayn Rand

so does that mean if I start playing "devil's advocate" I'm goona be booed :(

I do so enjoy conflict sometimes, it makes for greater stories afterall :)

Xen155

First Post
Hey im playin with a full deck!

[sblock]*Counts cards* All 17 of 'em! *Xens' 3rd grade class laughs and Xen feels more secure about his sanity*[/sblock]

[sblock] "At least im an orange" -Gafigate[/sblock]

Nyaricus

First Post
I'm here and understand and ready to help out in any way I can. Did I mention I'd love to be a mod at the new site? Cause I would :D Of course, not much moderation is necessarily needed right now, but yeah, I can help, for sure :D

cheers,
--N

Nightcloak

First Post
Catavarie said:
so does that mean if I start playing "devil's advocate" I'm goona be booed :(

I do so enjoy conflict sometimes, it makes for greater stories afterall :)

You won't be booed :) The quote had to do with Macro-psychology and open conflicts - not debates and discussions. Those are health of course. A lack of debate or discussion would lead to entropy, then stagnation.

Debate away!

Nightcloak

First Post
Nyaricus said:
I'm here and understand and ready to help out in any way I can. Did I mention I'd love to be a mod at the new site? Cause I would :D Of course, not much moderation is necessarily needed right now, but yeah, I can help, for sure :D

cheers,
--N

When we expand, these possitions will be filled by intrested and experienced GMF members. I'd say that puts you in good company my man.

Catavarie

First Post
So given that one of our test Forums seems to be getting more traffic at this time, namely Forumer. Does that mean that we wish not to use the Aceboard forum any longer? Or do we simply need more time with each of them to make a preliminary decision?

I know I would like to have more traffic on both of the boards before we make any decisions at all but I realize that is not always possible. And although we are all mostly comfortable with VBulletin style boards that EnWorld uses. The cost of such is far too prohibitive at this point in time.

Remove ads