The Goblin Defense Fund

DrunkonDuty

he/him
LOads of gobbo love here.
Already flicked over to the site and enjoyed everything I read.
Not to the point of giving money of course....

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
You know I really liked this.. but the "Istanbul/Constantinople" problem...I'll just say: unnecessary.

Actually, I will say one more thing: I guess people have been right about goblins all along.

As a self admitted errata nazi, I find the fact that they call their goblin house rules "Official(-ish) Monster Manual errata" to be deplorable. AFAICT, there is nothing official nor errata-like about it in any way.

Not that I was really likely to join the petition or donate in the first place...

Forrester

First Post
TerraDave said:
You know I really liked this.. but the "Istanbul/Constantinople" problem...I'll just say: unnecessary.

Actually, I will say one more thing: I guess people have been right about goblins all along.

Well, seriously, the Turks have a lot on their mind right now. They're probably still getting over the whole Instanbul was Constantinople thing, and also they've got that genocide they feel the need to claim never happened.

Re lame-o's post, who are you going to trust for your official errata on goblin stats -- a bunch of elvish sympathizers, or the goblins themselves? Shees.

Remove ads