• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Goblin King is mashed by the Jester

SableWyvern

Adventurer

Eager to recoup his loss against Noir, the Goblin King is itching for a fight.

Green Belt - D1
Record: 5-6
Signature Styles: Fist, Dagger, Spear
Dojo Style: Wolf
Fists of Fury, Chi Strike, Master of Emotions
4 Yen

Last edited:

graydoom

First Post
"He he he... so, you have encountered and been defeated others of Darkness. Perhaps we shall see if you can do better against me...."

"This shall be a 6 flag speed strategy match, with judge generated moves."

The Dark Jester
Dark Knight 5
Signature Style (Sword), Signature Location (Forest), Unholy Warrior, Master of Shadows, Poison Blade, Sneaky Trick, Dirty Trick (x2), Foul Spirit, Corruption
Fool's Sceptre (Fist of Fury)
0 Yen
11-10

Darkwolf

First Post
<Filia> Goblin King's moves
<Filia> <MeowthBot> 1: The lotus blossom dances across the glade and forcefully mangles the Palace of the Dragon Kings; leaps over the rising of the lightning!
<Filia> <MeowthBot> 2: The vine shreds the ricefield; parries the rolling of the stars!
<Filia> <MeowthBot> 3: The tiger quells the coast; defends against the punch of the chi!
<Filia> <MeowthBot> 4: The scorpion eliminates the ruins; conceals the speed of the sun!
<Filia> <MeowthBot> 5: The owl flips below the village; redirects the thrust of the comet! *yen*
<Filia>
<Filia> Jester's moves
<Filia> <MeowthBot> 1: The fist slides near the pond; grasps the speed of the stone!
<Filia> <MeowthBot> 2: The cherry blossom tumbles below the spring; wards off the foray of the canine!
<Filia> <MeowthBot> 3: The rat vanquishes the lake; quells the beauty of the canine!
<Filia> <MeowthBot> 4: The dagger vanquishes the badlands; grasps the kick of the wyrm!
<Filia> <MeowthBot> 5: The manta ray flies below the temple; scatters the drive of the reptile!
<Filia> MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the ravine north-east of the Lake of the Sacred Tortoise on the day of the lizard.
<Filia> GK, you are first until Chi strike and all of Jester's tricks are used
*** Filia is now known as Noir-judge
<Goblin_King> move 1
<Goblin_King> done
*** Yuna has joined #ybfight
* Yuna watches
<Noir-judge> GK: The lotus blossom dances across the glade and forcefully mangles the Palace of the Dragon Kings; leaps over the rising of the lightning!
<Kalanyr> ouch
*** Noir-judge sets mode: +v Goblin_King
<BlackMage> The fist slides near the pond; grasps the speed of the stone!; done
<Goblin_King> sig fist....
<Noir-judge> Jester's move 'POINGS'
<Noir-judge> Point GK!
<Noir-judge> 1 flag GK; 0 flags Jester
<Goblin_King> fist, dagger, spear, dojo wolf
<Goblin_King> move 4, done
<Noir-judge> GK: The scorpion eliminates the ruins; conceals the speed of the sun!
<BlackMage> The cherry blossom tumbles below the spring; wards off the foray of the canine!; done
<Noir-judge> It's hard to tumble under the spring...there is a horrid tendency to run into the ground..
<Noir-judge> Point GK!
<Noir-judge> 2 flags GK; 0 flags Jester
* Goblin_King starts doing premature happy dance
<Goblin_King> move 3, chi strike, done
<Noir-judge> GK: The tiger quells the coast; defends against the punch of the chi!
<BlackMage> The rat vanquishes the lake; quells the beauty of the canine!; done
<Noir-judge> vanquishes a lake is no small feat for a rat...
<Noir-judge> Point Jester!
<Noir-judge> 2 flags GK; 1 flag Jester
<Noir-judge> new hand time...
<Noir-judge> Goblin King:
<Noir-judge> <MeowthBot> 1: The frog strikes over the marsh; leaps over the foray of the moon!
<Noir-judge> <MeowthBot> 2: The rat sweeps by the pond; guards against the efforts of the sunflower!
<Noir-judge> <MeowthBot> 3: The rose petal prances atop the island; fends off the stab of the body!
<Noir-judge> <MeowthBot> 4: The vine gracefully quells the tower; leaps over the throw of the plant!
<Noir-judge> <MeowthBot> 5: The ki-rin burns the vale; conceals the gaze of the shield! *yen*
<Noir-judge>
<Noir-judge> Jester
<Noir-judge> <MeowthBot> 1: The confidant tiger wounds the vineyard; quells the offensive of the sun!
<Noir-judge> <MeowthBot> 2: The snake sings before the island; quells the touch of the dark sunbeam!
<Noir-judge> <MeowthBot> 3: The spear secretly invades the coast; dodges the aggression of the mind!
<Noir-judge> <MeowthBot> 4: The northstar calmly impales the spring; wards off the thrust of the chi!
<Noir-judge> <MeowthBot> 5: The lotus blossom charges the pillars; quells the foray of the invisible blade!
<Goblin_King> move 4, done
<Noir-judge> GK: The vine gracefully quells the tower; leaps over the throw of the plant!
<BlackMage> The confidant tiger wounds the vineyard; quells the offensive of the sun!; poison blade;
<BlackMage> The snake sings before the island; quells the touch of the dark sunbeam!; st: island; done
<Noir-judge> which one?
<BlackMage> oops, there should be a fof in there
<Kalanyr> Jester has a FoF?
<Goblin_King> sceptre
<Kalanyr> ah
<Noir-judge> quieting the sun is quite good...that in itself would wound the vineyard...
<Noir-judge> GK's move is good also...but its defense has nothing going for it
<Noir-judge> Point, poison, fof, location Jester!
<Noir-judge> 5 flags Jester; 2 flags GK
<Goblin_King> OUCH
*** Yuna has quit IRC (QUIT: "I have a large seashell collection which I keep scattered all over the beaches of the world..maybe you've seen it." -- Steven Wright <[(Tempest)]> 1.2)
<Goblin_King> move 5 fof move 3 done
<Noir-judge> bah...should have +m the channel...don't need that in the log..
<BlackMage> dirty trick
<Noir-judge> which move does Jester lose?
<BlackMage> hmm, actually
<BlackMage> on second thought, i would take back that dt if gk allows it; but if not, oh well
<Goblin_King> yeah, cool
<BlackMage> thanks
<Noir-judge> ok...GK: The ki-rin burns the vale; conceals the gaze of the shield! *yen*; fof; The rose petal prances atop the island; fends off the stab of the body!
<BlackMage> The lotus blossom charges the pillars; quells the foray of the invisible blade!; done;
*** BlackMage is now known as GrayDoom
<Noir-judge> Ki-rin burns the vale and the lotus blossom...
<Noir-judge> Point and FoF GK! 1 yen GK!
<Noir-judge> 5 flags Jester; 4 flags GK
<GrayDoom> - sig loc of the day
<Noir-judge> is island
<Noir-judge> you changed it...
<Noir-judge> oops
<Noir-judge> - location
<Noir-judge> 5 flags Jester; 3 flags GK
<Noir-judge> (didn't see it in the second move...apologies)
<GrayDoom> np
<Goblin_King> huh?
<Noir-judge> darks get the location of the fight as a signature location...which subtracts 1 point of damage
<GrayDoom> as an Unholy Warrior, I get the location of the fight as a Signature Location. When my opponent uses a move with that location, they do one less damage.
<GrayDoom> I changed the location to Island, so your Island move did 1 less damage
<Noir-judge> 5 flags Jester; 3 flags GK
<Noir-judge> (didn't see it in the second move...apologies)
<GrayDoom> np
<Goblin_King> huh?
<Noir-judge> darks get the location of the fight as a signature location...which subtracts 1 point of damage
<GrayDoom> as an Unholy Warrior, I get the location of the fight as a Signature Location. When my opponent uses a move with that location, they do one less damage.
<GrayDoom> I changed the location to Island, so your Island move did 1 less damage
*** Goblin_King1 has joined #ybfight
<Noir-judge> (you get booted?)
<Goblin_King1> yep
*** Goblin_King has quit IRC (Connection reset by peer)
<Goblin_King1> Now, could someone quickly explain why I lost that point?
<Goblin_King1> cool
* Goblin_King1 has tears welling in his eyes at failed fof
<Noir-judge> one more round on these hands
<Goblin_King1> I can't see the hand anymore
<Noir-judge> <Noir-judge> <MeowthBot> 1: The frog strikes over the marsh; leaps over the foray of the moon!
<Noir-judge> <Noir-judge> <MeowthBot> 2: The rat sweeps by the pond; guards against the efforts of the sunflower!
<Noir-judge> <Noir-judge> <MeowthBot> 3: The rose petal prances atop the island; fends off the stab of the body!
<Noir-judge> <Noir-judge> <MeowthBot> 4: The vine gracefully quells the tower; leaps over the throw of the plant!
<Noir-judge> <Noir-judge> <MeowthBot> 5: The ki-rin burns the vale; conceals the gaze of the shield! *yen*
<Noir-judge> 3-5 have been used
* Goblin_King1 pulls out his war-broom
<Goblin_King1> move 1
<Goblin_King1> oops 2
<Noir-judge> GK: The rat sweeps by the pond; guards against the efforts of the sunflower!
<GrayDoom> The northstar calmly impales the spring; wards off the thrust of the chi!; done
<Noir-judge> (I would have used move 1 GK...its aggressive and had a better defense..)
<Noir-judge> Point and Match Jester!
<Goblin_King1> I agree completely. I have no idea why I did that

Goblin King, you fall to Green belt D2...get a win soon...you cant handle much more disgrace!

Jester, you rise to Dark Knight 6. Time to find a light or another honor warrior!

Remove ads