• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Guilty Pleasure TV Show Confession Thread

warlord

First Post
Due to my hatred of myself for watching the following shows I had to tell someone I don't go to college with. For some odd reason I find myself watching and enjoying the following shows:

The OC (I know I should be a teenage girl)
Desperate Housewives (It has Mal Reynolds on it now that gotta count for something right?)
Gossip Girl (I really don't understand why I love this sow but I do. It must be the whole I should be a teenage girl thing again.)
Days of Our Lives (Yeah that's right I watch soap operas feel free to revoke my man card.)

Elf Witch

First Post
I am a soap fan I watch Days of Ours Lives and Bold and the Beautiful I used to watch Passions but it moved to Direct TV only and for awhile I was getting them via Demonoid but when it went down I lost my source.

I have a lot of guility pleasure TV shows like Renegade, War of the Worlds , Beastmaster from the past and currently I do like The OC and Gossip Girl.

horacethegrey

First Post
Elf Witch said:
I have a lot of guility pleasure TV shows like Renegade
Ah, Renegade. The great Eddie Izzard had a grand time thrashing that show in one of his stand up vids. So hilarious. :lol: Lorenzo Llamas has got to be the lamest lead actor in a TV show ever.

On my front, I'd count Hercules The Legendary Journeys as my guilty pleasure. Just a wonderfully entertaining TV show despite the inherent cheesiness.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
trancejeremy said:
I used to watch Days of our Lives and The Bold and the Beautiful when I was in school. And Divorce Court

At school I use to watch Santa Barbara just to see the Eden and Cruz dream sequences - they was funny

now um very little on television appeals, I'll occasionally watch Beastmaster and I still like Pokemon

Darth Shoju

First Post
I used to watch Digimon because it was on while I was getting ready to go to work. I followed Hercules and Xena when they were on. I was an avid fan of Kung Fu: The Legend Continues. I've watched Beauty and the Geek a few times. I also watched that show where Screech boxed Horschak and Joey Buttafuoco beat up China (the man-woman, not the country). My wife used to watch Gilmore Girls, and I often found myself getting into it. The same thing happened when my sister used to watch Dawson's Creek.

Whew. This is cathartic.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads