• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hero of Mergovie OCC--[FULL]

DarkMaster

First Post
DarkMaster said:
Ok we go with 2nd level the thread can be found here

[LINK]http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1520585#post1520585[/LINK]

Edit : how do you put a link ?
Also consider what's in this link as the reference for money and places name.

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
I'd be interested in playing a half orc ranger (maybe Ranger/barbarian) or a dwarf fighter aiming towards dwarven defender. I have basic backgrounds for both these PCs which I assume I could work into this game, assuming I'm even in the game. Do you have any thoughts on these, Darkmaster?

DarkMaster

First Post
Manzanita said:
I'd be interested in playing a half orc ranger (maybe Ranger/barbarian) or a dwarf fighter aiming towards dwarven defender. I have basic backgrounds for both these PCs which I assume I could work into this game, assuming I'm even in the game. Do you have any thoughts on these, Darkmaster?
No problem with both, The half orc is either an enemy Barbarian from the south lost behind enemy line after his friends were massacred and he somewhat survived(more on that if you choose this option) or you are from the northern orc tribes.

For the dwarf option I am pretty open. You just need to have a reason to be in this village far from your homeland.

you are the third one with a concept, so consider yourself in.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads