• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hero of Mergovie OCC--[FULL]

DarkMaster

First Post
Cannibal_Kender said:
How would the militia be organized? Would I have some rank, or would I be a grunt? It is a part time militia, or full time?
In a small village like this one there is one Captain, two lieutnant and the rest is pretty much sargent and soldiers. for your rank you can be one of the lieutnant if you want. Its a full time militia.

Ferrix

Explorer
DarkMaster said:
In a small village like this one there is one Captain, two lieutnant and the rest is pretty much sargent and soldiers. for your rank you can be one of the lieutnant if you want. Its a full time militia.

Human:
archer - sniper type
monk - wandering healer

Dwarf:
fighter - walking wall

Last edited:

Cannibal_Kender

First Post
I'll be a Lieutenant in the militia. Sounds like fun.

Posted char. in Rogues gallery. If there are any problems, or rule changes, I can alter char.

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Solomon Kreel

I'd like my PC to be in the militia too. He wouldn't hold significant rank. He would be a scout, or special ops of some sort, depending on the structure. I've decided upon the half orc ranger/brb. I'll get him posted up in the RG. Feedback welcome.

Though something of an outsider, Solomon would probably count Marcus Sevohan as one of his few friends.

how should we handle HPs after 1st level?

Last edited:

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Howdy. Want in. :)

I was thinking fighter 1/battle sorcerer (from UA), progressing thereon as a straight Battle Sorcerer. Human, most likely, and part of the town malitia.

DarkMaster

First Post
Manzanita said:
I'd like my PC to be in the militia too. He wouldn't hold significant rank. He would be a scout, or special ops of some sort, depending on the structure. I've decided upon the half orc ranger/brb. I'll get him posted up in the RG. Feedback welcome.

Though something of an outsider, Solomon would probably count Marcus Sevohan as one of his few friends.

how should we handle HPs after 1st level?
Fine with me see comment in the rogue gallery, and you can add that Marcus is your friend.
after 1st level we go with average progression described in the DMG I don't like rolling dice for HP.

Remove ads