• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hero of Mergovie OCC--[FULL]

DarkMaster

First Post
Kangaxx, I really liked how you played Jasper during the fight. ( I guess I am the only one, running away from a fight isn't the best thing to do during a fight ;) ).

Manz, I knew it was a hard descision to abandon the Orc leader.

Doghead, I am like Manz here, I have no clue what you are talking about.

Ferrix

Explorer
DarkMaster I was noticing that you roll critical hits interestingly. When you critical hit, you don't just multiply the result by the critical multiplier but instead roll the damage dice and bonuses extra times.

Thus a longsword on a critical hit does 2d8, not 1d8x2.

DarkMaster

First Post
Ferrix it's possible, sometimes I simply x2 because I know it's the norm on the board. But at my table the player prefer rolling twice, thrice of four time. Slower but they seem to prefer it, so it's possible that I forget.

Also who is taking care of the money and the objects.

For those interested: Scrolls, potions and a few wizard,cleric magical object (tome, robe, pearls, wands and so on)can be bought at the university. Except for scrolls they are usually 130-150% of listed price (Jasper and Oculus knows that)

Magical and MW Weapons and armor can be bought at (Oculus knowledge local 13+8) local weaponsmith around the market at 150% listed price or in the industrial sector in a weapon and armor manifacture own by a retired dwarf adventurer. He usually has good prices. Local warrior and adventurer usually buy directly from him. He usually have in stock well renown 100% Mergovian Uberneth armor.

Oculus is also aware of a gnome that usually spend his time at the kobold sailor. He is a magical item broker. If you are lucky or patient enough he can get you any items you want with price ranging from 75% to 1000% listed price depending on the availability.

Manzanita

First Post
What is 100% Mergovian Uberneth armor?

Solomon carries the bow. The drar we will all share, by stuffing into whereever. the potions should also be split.

DarkMaster

First Post
If you look on the map in the north of the country there is a city called Vireq. There lives the world renown armorsmith/designer Omil Uberneth. A renown figther/wizard adventurer that retired and started his own armorshop in a poor southern Mergovian city. In a few years he became world renown. Quickly the city started to attract armorsmith all over the world and the city main industry is now based around armor. Today Vireq armor are sold all over the world. The Axyrian military is a very large customer, buying almost 50% of their armor from that city. Design, production and R&D are done in Vireq.

silentspace

First Post
Oculus would like a share of the loot! I know there hasn't been much to go around, but I don't think Oculus has gotten anything, has he? Alas, the lot of the secondary caster...

Of course, that's only if he survives :p

Manzanita

First Post
I added the MW throwing axe, +1 dwarven waraxe, and a potion of CLW to Solomon long ago. But I didn't track cash. And did we ever do the sales in IC? Did we even have time? I don't think we've had time to do any buying with it anyway. I suspect Solomon will be the only one who will be able to use the new bow, if even he can.

We should probably merge the two treasure lists. Identify what has not been claimed, and see if we can get a chance to sell the rest IC. Then buys some stuff. All assuming we survive long enough....

We could use more healers. Who knows when we'll catch up with Jath or Xavier. We've kind of lost Jath, actually, haven't we? We'll have to try to rope him back in when he reappears in the LoL thread.

DarkMaster

First Post
We haven't lost him, I talked to Verbatim and he is still in. I am just waiting for Doghead action before I can go on with his.

Also you didn't take time to do any shoping yet ;)

Remove ads