• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hero of Mergovie OCC--[FULL]

DarkMaster

First Post
You were really not lucky. 20% chance of having a random group nearby,5% that it was Gror group (since you succesfully rolled you move silently) Guess what I rolled a 1. Then Trolm with a relatively high climb skills slips and rolls very low on the move silently and to top all that Gror roll a !20 (no automatic succes but still) on his listen check.

on the positive side, it makes thing more interesting. :)

Also I will travel to Denver from next Sunday to wednesday (still trying to save my job ;) )and my posting might slow down

Manzanita

First Post
Solomon's position is so perilous that I find myself unable to post before asking some questions:

What sort of light source does Gror's group have, and who carries it? Also, what is the ground like? It is wet or quite damp? If someone dropped a torch, might it go out?

It looks like Solomon has 2 hps, and Dai has 1. This is going to be tricky! It might help to have a map, too. Are there any other passages that could be taken? How wide is the corridor?

Is it OK if I assume Solomon took one of the potions of CLW? If so, he now would have two. Someone else would have a potion of Cure moderate wounds, and there is another potion of CLWs for someone else, right?

DarkMaster

First Post
I will post a map of the area. The way the sewer is done is the following. It's a cylinder of about 15' wide with a 5' ledge on the side to allow people to walk.

There are no side corridor around the ladder. The closest tunnel would be 50' behind them. I will also assume that you had time to drink a potion while Jasper and Trolm were trying to climb the ladder.

Kangaxx

First Post
I had intended for Jasper to move straight west from the ladder, into the water. Then he would have a clear line of sight on the enemies, and hopefully prevent anyone from charging him, as I'd imagine water is considered rough terrain. Sorry I wasn't very clear about it. I also didn't really consider the depth of the water when I came up with that plan... Would he actually be able to move there? His current position is definitely going to affect my next action.

doghead

thotd
Hey all,

Just popped in to let you know that I have rejoined the ranks of the Connected. I should be able to start posting soon. Just give me a moment to catch up on the IC thread.

thotd

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads