• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive Is REALLY Alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Oy wow! Eventhough I've had the LCD TV for over half a year now, I haven't watched Advent Children with it before. I just did... WOW!!!

I was awestruck when I first saw the movie, but with a big LCD screen it's undescribable.

All I can say is wow! Now that's some frigging CGI, in your face crappy-looking Beowulf.

The onl6y think I hated about the movie is how emo-ish and annoying the cry baby badguys were. I don't care how bad-ass a villian is, as soon as he starts whining about wanting his mother I tend to loose all respect for them as an evil character. I was expecting Barret to say "Shut up foo! Or I'll kick your @#^, you stupid whiny baby!"

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
The onl6y think I hated about the movie is how emo-ish and annoying the cry baby badguys were. I don't care how bad-ass a villian is, as soon as he starts whining about wanting his mother I tend to loose all respect for them as an evil character. I was expecting Barret to say "Shut up foo! Or I'll kick your @#^, you stupid whiny baby!"

Actually, that would have to be "Pull yourself together man!". I just had to start the game itself and after three hours Barret has yelled that to Cloud three times already. And yeah, I kind of agree with you about the whiney baddies. But boy, oh boy, does that movie have awesome CGI :eek:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Maybe it's just me, but what the hell is with Cloud and his Aerith fantasies? Someone really needs to take Cloud aside and slap him in the face and remind him how hot Tiffa is and how she has feelings for him even though he was a complete loser as a SOLDIER before he joined AVALANCHE.*

* Then again, in my game of FFVII Cloud was the ultimate swinger and ended up dating Tiffa then Yuffie. I tried to make him date Barret but by that point I lost interest.

Last edited:

Blackrat

Though a bit on the obvious side - but then, it's a CGI movie about a videogame. But talking about CGI stuff makes me wanting to see Clone Wars ASAP.

Cheers, LT.

Gotta agree with you here. I just saw the trailer first time on tv here and it was quite amazing. Only a week more and it's in the theaters here...

Blackrat

And talking about Star Wars just reminded me that I can't wait to get my hands on Force Unleashed... Still over a month :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads