• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is (realy) Dead! Long Live the Hive Mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Heckler said:
We would play "I Want a New Duck" and laugh at the kids dancing to the intro who didn't realize we were playing Al and not Huey.
It wasn't until a couple of years ago that I ever heard the original of that song. . . and another few months before I finally figured out what the heck he WAS singing. :lol:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
hafrogman said:
By the way, that was smoooooth, with a capital SMOOOOOTH. :cool:
We can thank Colonel Potter for that one. ;) :cool:

Potter.jpg

Last edited:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
hafrogman said:
It wasn't until a couple of years ago that I ever heard the original of that song. . . and another few months before I finally figured out what the heck he WAS singing. :lol:
Next time, google the lyrics. :p

hafrogman

Adventurer
Frukathka said:
I usually don't get the Yo Momma jokes anyway.
Well, they're not so much 'jokes' as 'insults'. Basically the idea is to go back and forth between two people seeing who can insult the other's mother the most. But sometimes they just get interjected into a conversation as an insulting double entendre.

[sblock=The afformentioned joke and explanation]You say "Cards are cheap", I reply with "Yo mamma's cheap!" implying she is both a) a prostitute and b) not a very high class one.

A proper response would be then need to be forthcoming from you, denigrating MY mother in some fashion, for example suggesting that she was too fat and ugly for anyone to pay her anything.

Repeat until the competition is ended by a right hook.[/sblock]

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
hafrogman said:
[sblock=The afformentioned joke and explanation]You say "Cards are cheap", I reply with "Yo mamma's cheap!" implying she is both a) a prostitute and b) not a very high class one.

A proper response would be then need to be forthcoming from you, denigrating MY mother in some fashion, for example suggesting that she was too fat and ugly for anyone to pay her anything.

Repeat until the competition is ended by a right hook.[/sblock]
Ah, that I do understand. I wouldn't get into though. If someone started a Yo Momma cahin with me and likely gave it a hand wave and walk away.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Frukathka said:
Ah, that I do understand. I wouldn't get into though. If someone started a Yo Momma cahin with me and likely gave it a hand wave and walk away.
If you're feeling civilized, sure that's the way to go. :p

The other (fun) option, if they don't know the truth, is to look at them with the most hurt, pained, tragic expression ever.

"My mother is dead."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads