The Ideal game

genshou

First Post
Galeros said:
I would prefer Cream Soda floats. :)
13.gif

You sure got me with that one! Just as long as it's A&W cream soda, you're fine. :D

Oryan77

Adventurer
Mine consists of me DM'ing 4 pin-up girls who are totally into roleplaying and love to play D&D. They know their rules and never argue unless it's to fight over who gets to rub my feet next. One of them would insist on making me a steak & shrimp dinner while another player makes sure my Jack & Coke is always topped off. They would have no problem playing in the buff and their OOC chat would consist of things like "This is the best game I've ever played in. Even though we still have 7 hours left to play today, I can't wait until we start next weekend. How did we luck out having the hottest guy in the world also be our DM?"

They would never complain and they would never think of it as a "player vs DM" game. Even outside of the game, they would read up on all of the books I suggested that they take a look at. Their knowledge of the planes would be just below my knowledge of the planes. This way they aren't clueless, but they also can't tell me I'm wrong because I never read certain planar fluff. Finally, if I was in the mood to play D&D with the guys, they would have no problem with this. They would actually take it upon themselves to make sure my friends were fully fed and comfortable while we gamed.

genshou

First Post
Oryan77 said:
Mine consists of me DM'ing 4 pin-up girls who are totally into roleplaying and love to play D&D. They know their rules and never argue unless it's to fight over who gets to rub my feet next. One of them would insist on making me a steak & shrimp dinner while another player makes sure my Jack & Coke is always topped off. They would have no problem playing in the buff and their OOC chat would consist of things like "This is the best game I've ever played in. Even though we still have 7 hours left to play today, I can't wait until we start next weekend. How did we luck out having the hottest guy in the world also be our DM?"

They would never complain and they would never think of it as a "player vs DM" game. Even outside of the game, they would read up on all of the books I suggested that they take a look at. Their knowledge of the planes would be just below my knowledge of the planes. This way they aren't clueless, but they also can't tell me I'm wrong because I never read certain planar fluff. Finally, if I was in the mood to play D&D with the guys, they would have no problem with this. They would actually take it upon themselves to make sure my friends were fully fed and comfortable while we gamed.
Whoa, we're getting close to heaven. Just need to add root beer/cream soda floats... :p

Crothian

First Post
My ideal game is with a group of friends who all know and understand the game. We'd meet for 6-8 hours on say Saturday. Long enough to get a lot done but not to dominate the weekend. We'd do plenty of role playing but kick ass when needed.

Dragonbait

Explorer
Odhanan + Oryan77's hawt sexxay girls + All the players are friends, and play as a team. They actually care about PCs other than their own, and don't see them as competition for the kills. In-character arguments would clearly be just that. And, when the session ends, we hang out afterwards to relax, talk about the game, and talk about many other things.

After reading some of these, it made me realize that I had a nearly ideal group for a while. It even had some of the hawt sexxay girls.. But they were taken... And they laughed when I said they should play in the nude... :(

Remove ads