• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The In Character Character Game: Part III

KitanaVorr

First Post
Paxus Asclepius said:
"I'm looking for a weapon. Something that'll have a shot against sorcerous protections, preferably."

"Aaaaaah! Weapons! I have plenty of weapons for you!" the creature spoke happily as he floated around his counter. "What is it you like eh? Atlatl your taste? Perhaps a Cesta? I got a good deal on there! Got some Gaderffii, some blasters. And perhaps a few special other things."

Paxus Asclepius said:
Joe pauses for a moment, then asks, "Do you take credit cards?"

"Credit card? What is that? Credit chips, young man!"

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
KitanaVorr said:

This might prove difficult Tom thinks distractedly, staring at the man in the dome. Interrupting, he says points and says "Pardon me, but who's that?"

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
KitanaVorr said:
"Aaaaaah! Weapons! I have plenty of weapons for you!" the creature spoke happily as he floated around his counter. "What is it you like eh? Atlatl your taste? Perhaps a Cesta? I got a good deal on there! Got some Gaderffii, some blasters. And perhaps a few special other things."

"Anything ranged? Soru-Suub X-45, maybe?"

KitanaVorr

First Post
Thomas Hobbes said:
This might prove difficult Tom thinks distractedly, staring at the man in the dome. Interrupting, he says points and says "Pardon me, but who's that?"

"Oh! Would you like to purchase him?" The blue creature floated toward the man in the forcefield bubble. "He makes a wonderful slave, you know! Young and looks like a hard worker, no? I"ll let you have him for a steal! 3000 credits!"

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Thomas, needless to say, is rather caught off guard by the suggestion. Better get that guy out of there, he thinks. Seems the right thing to do.

"Do you take anything other than credits?" he asks, and then thinks back with a shudder to Episode II. Damn you, George Lucas... "Or failing that, do you know of a currency exchange nearby?" He glances at Mario (thinking him the most likely to lend aid), muttering, "Sorry to bother you, but do you have any ideas? I haven't got much on me...."

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Would you have slug thrower maintenance kits in stock? And slug-thrower ammunition? I'm looking for .45 ACP in particular if you have any," Festy asks, then thinks of something else, "Also, have you got any slug-thrower attachments? Spare pistol magazines?"

Last edited:

neoweasel

First Post
"A Gaffi Stick or a vibroblade wouldn't go awry for me," says Andrew as he digs into his wallet, "but all I have are these." He holds up a few dollars.

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
Paxus Asclepius said:
"Anything ranged? Soru-Suub X-45, maybe?"

Festy_Dog said:
"Would you have slug thrower maintenance kits in stock? And slug-thrower ammunition? I'm looking for .45 ACP in particular if you have any," Festy asks, then thinks of something else, "Also, have you got any slug-thrower attachments? Spare pistol magazines?"

"I have plenty of ranged weapons!" the creature spoke with a laugh, waving his arms around. "For good price! Tell me how much you want to pay and I will point you to the best for that price!"

Thomas Hobbes said:
"Do you take anything other than credits?" "Or failing that, do you know of a currency exchange nearby?"

neoweasel said:
"A Gaffi Stick or a vibroblade wouldn't go awry for me," says Andrew as he digs into his wallet, "but all I have are these." He holds up a few dollars.

The creature looks at both of them, frowning. "What is this? This piece of organic? I take only credits here! That is, unless you want to do a job for me, eh? Otherwise, if you're only cluttering my shop, I want paying customers not ones who waste my time."

neoweasel

First Post
"Is there a moneychanger around here, then? I'm not sure that we can help you out, because we have a limited availability of time. We might be able to negotiate for the ownership of your slave, however."

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Thinking quickly, Thomas pulls Mario aside. "That guy in the bubble looks like he's a native, rather than one of Barney's immigrants. We should get him out of there, or who knows what will happen when we get Barney and things go back to normal." He glances over to Watto, then back. "He won't let him go easily. What if we act the part of... uh... galatic police, or whatever? Slavery's illegal around here, last I checked, so a 'sting' is easy enough to pull off...."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads