• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The In Character Character Game: Part III

neoweasel

First Post
"Personally, I'd rather learn how to make a friendly, likes to be eaten, German chocolate cake. Anyways, I'm willing to go anywhere that people think will be advantageous in our little quest to regain contol of the universe from the Evil Purple One."

dream66_

First Post
While following the crowd Diana comments, "You know, I'd rather have a cake that didn't care one way or the other about being eaten."

Lichtenhart

First Post
"No, it's the German that is mean, not the cake. And stealing the cake from the mean german to bake it yourself isn't easy at all. I know from experience!"
Mario laughs as he picks up Pikachu and follows the crowd.

ThoughtBubble

First Post
Daniel turns to face Diana and Patrik . "Don't worry about it. You get better fast."

"Thank you very much for the help," he says to Solid Snake with a half bow. "I'm going to be coming back for that cake as soon as I can." With that, he starts to head after Hanh, then looks back over his shoulder. "Hey, Mario? Think you could tell me a little more about this 'poisitve energy' stuff?"

Lichtenhart

First Post
ThoughtBubble said:
"Hey, Mario? Think you could tell me a little more about this 'poisitve energy' stuff?"

"Sure! Err... I mean I can tell you what I understand of it. I always wanted to be able to help others, I felt that was what I was supposed to do, in a strong and physical way. Now I just feel like a spark of that has been lit into me. It's a strange and wonderful sensation, I can feel the breath of what I call God in everything, I can feel the life of every little being around us. I feel like I was given an occasion to finally do what I wanted to do, and I want to do my best to deserve this gift... Ok, now I'm getting ridicolous, ain't I? But it's odd and good at the same time... I think I like it."

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
KitanaVorr said:
Launching of the counter, she bounded toward the door, with one cat peeking out of her backpack and the other still perched on her head. "Bye, Snake!" she called out, waving at him as she exited. "I love your place!"

"Energetic one, isn't she?" says Thomas with a grin, before grabbing his stuff an bounding out after her. "Whose going to come after you, Tommy? Ze Germans, Tommy? Ze Germans?" He quotes softly to himself, hearing the conversation about the cake.

Diagon alley? Sorry I missed that. I'll have to ask someone about it when we get a chance. Jesus, it's cold out here. Makes it hard to run. Doesn't help that I'm an out-of-shape geek, but....

KitanaVorr

First Post
3D-Light

All the way from the lake back to main shopping area, Hanh bounced along leaving footprints in the snow wherever she went. Although she was having fun, the rest of the group could feel the chill right to their bones, especially Wille in the Sub-Zero outfit he still hadn't figured out how to use yet.

The road was long and hard, but they trudge up the hill toward the strip of shops. To the right a few of them recognized the brown and orange exterior of Moonshadows where they had earlier been to Diagon Alley.

Vivi, who had been silent for most of the time with the group, suddenly started heading toward the bar. "You go with Hanh," he explained, waving them off. "I will be in here getting warm while you shop for weapons. But don't take too long! Remember every second you take, the stronger the Purple One becomes and the stronger hold he has on this world!"

The shop that Hanh led them to stood across from Moonshadows with a large neon sign that indicated its name - flashing blue. It had a normal looking exterior with windows, aside from the interesting objects inside. Along the top of the wall was a strange collection of bongs or rather 'water sculptures'. All over were rings of rather strange design, some demonic, some just rather odd. Lighters, matches, belts, all kinds of things could be found here - most of it looking worse for wear.

In the back of the shop, a young man was sitting hunched in some kind of domed glowing object. He looked a bit groggy.. Brown hair and eyes, a pair of glasses, black jeans, a bright shirt that hurt everyone's eyes, plus sneakers.

To the right of the entrance was a counter displaying an assortment of odd-looking knives. On the wall behind the counter, a beautiful collection of swords, some of which did not look familiar at all...In fact, one of them looked curiously like a....

"Welcome!" a voice called out cheerfully if rather scratching before a big bulbous blue creature came flying out from where he was hiding below the counter. "Help you I can to find something you like, eh?"

movie2_sm.jpg

Last edited:

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
"I'm looking for a weapon. Something that'll have a shot against sorcerous protections, preferably." Joe pauses for a moment, then asks, "Do you take credit cards?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads