• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The In Character Character Game: Part III

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Thomas laughs. He feels a lot less wierd, bizzare circumstances notwithstanding, now that he's with other people.

"Sounds like a plan, anyway. So is there a Wal-mart? I thought I heard someone mention one. Hanh, maybe? Where'd she get off to?"

ooc: I like this game. 90 posts in 2-3 days. :D

neoweasel

First Post
"A couple tactical notes. Does anyone aside from James or Diana used ranged attacks? We should set up 'archer' guards for them. I can take one person - maybe two - but that's it. What resources does everyone have? I currently have a knife, a Leatherman, my laptop and some CDs. I can use most guns, most archaic weapons and have some skill at first aid and CPR."

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
"That's... quite a resume." Tom's suddenly less wierded out being among people. "Skill wise, not much unless they need to be debated to death about politics. As for stuff, I've got a penlight. And several pounds of books. And... wait!" He runs back to check if his backpack is by the table... yes... and to see if....

"Aha!" He says, waving a colored piece of paper around triumphantly as he bounds back towards the group. "Local map. Picked it up 'cause I knew I'd get lost otherwise." It's a cheap fold-out paper thing, but still might be worth something.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
"I've got this [he pulls out a two-inch blade; the speed and straight motion suggesting it was already open], and my laptop, which has Wi-Fi, as much good as it'll do [patting the heavy black leather case on his left side, suspended from a shoulder strap]. That's about all that might be useful."

neoweasel

First Post
Thomas Hobbes said:
"That's... quite a resume."
"Guessing from everyone's faces, I'm pretty much the oldest person here, which means I've had more time to learn to do odd things than anyone else. I grew up in the country and went hiking and hunting and target shooting until I left for college. I've been using guns for approximately 20 years, bows for a little longer and I started fencing a decade ago. I've been a salesperson, a lifeguard, a pool manager, a techie and a frat boy. You'd be amazed at the number of things I can do at an amateur level. I am the apatheosis of bard - jack of all trades, master of none."

KitanaVorr

First Post
Hanh frown's a little when the mention Michael Moore, but doesn't speak further. Her eyebrows arch slightly when they discuss stealing from Wal-mart but when the question is posed about whether or not there was a Wal-mart in their location, she shook her head.

"Sorry, Ithaca, well the Ithaca I know is pretty much against any kind of big chain types plowing through here. What you'll find mostly is mom and pop stores, although that's been changing some with the new renovations to the mall. But right now, there's no wal-mart and definitely no S-mart...whatever the hell that is."

Pikachu hops off Marios head and begins to walk around on the counter lifting his little feet up as he marches around. The words "pika pika" echo to you but only Mario understands it for what it is, a random song to keep the yellow electric mouse amused.

OOC: Sorry been sick. So where do ya'all want to go again?

neoweasel

First Post
Andrew smiles ruefully. "Yes. Yes, I can. I sing best when drunk, but I'm not terrible when sober. I can swing dance, waltz and can fake a tango. Beyond that, I'm out of my league. Like I said - jack of all trades, master of none."

neoweasel

First Post
"Hanh? You haven't seen the... glory... that is Army of Darkness? S-Mart is the store the main character worked in before going back in time. 'Shop smart. Shop S-Mart!' From what I've been hearing it wouldn't be a terrible thing to hit a sporting goods or outdoors shop. Everything people have mentioned could be found there. If there's nothing of the sort in the area, we should head to wherever we can get information on the threat we're facing. I think that Gandalf is the best choice for that, if you can find him. We need some direction as to how we go about bringing down Barney."

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
"Yeah, the consensus seems to be for guns and ammo. I don't hold much with either, but the Austrailian... sorry, I've forgotten your name already." Thomas waits for him to fill in the blank, then continues, "wants a gun cleaning kit and ammo, and I think a few others wanted various firearms."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads