• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The In Character Character Game: Part III

psychognome

First Post
Patrik follows the rest of the group, gently cradling the little bird puppy in his arms.

"So, if we're heading to Wonderland... well, we might as well switch the logical part of our brains off." he remarks jokingly.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Festy follows as well, racking his brain to try and remember any past incidents the group might have had with a rabbit.

Last edited:

Lichtenhart

First Post
psychognome said:
"So, if we're heading to Wonderland... well, we might as well switch the logical part of our brains off." he remarks jokingly.

"No, wait, let's try to be logical for a bit. I wouldn't like to lose anyone's head. let's gather some useful pice of advice on how to behave in wonderland, if that's where we're going to go. I strongly suggest not to eat and drink anything, for example."

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
"If we drink and eat the right things, it could be useful. Being large or small might help. Just keep an eye out for anything labeled 'eat me' or 'drink me.'"

psychognome

First Post
Lichtenhart said:
"No, wait, let's try to be logical for a bit. I wouldn't like to lose anyone's head. let's gather some useful pice of advice on how to behave in wonderland, if that's where we're going to go. I strongly suggest not to eat and drink anything, for example."
"That sounds a lot like the 'don't drink the water' speech that my mom gives me every time we go abroad."

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Thomas nods, thinking I won't eat it, but I'll sure stow it... He shivers. Having given his outer coat away, he's left with a polar fleece, a t-shirt, and a set of long underwear. Not nearly enough, but it was better than leaving the other guy with only a t-shirt.

ThoughtBubble

First Post
Daniel nods, folllowing along with the conversation. "Right, so let someone else eat the food first. We should also make sure not to go off alone."

Last edited:

Remove ads