The Invasion of Baskrant (northbound) Judges: N/A, DM: Cute-Hydra

salt3d

First Post
"Yes," adds Len, "anything to take our minds off this death trap. 'A creature with feet should keep them on land' me mum used to say."

Cute-Hydra

First Post
OOC: Thankyou for the speed of your replies, my apologies but I will have to delay until tomorrow before I give you a proper post, it will be the beginning of combat however, so if you all roll for initiative via Invisible Castle and personal message me the results it will speed up the process. Thanks

Donutboy

First Post
OOC: My guy doesn't talk unless drunk, in case you didn't know. That way I can role-play out of combat and battle seriously in combat. You should probably get used to me being either very loud and talkative or quiet and dark.

Last edited:

salt3d

First Post
OOC: There's a Private Messages link at the top right of every page. Since you've managed 83 posts I'm going to assume you can figure it out from there.

Or, you can click on someone's name next to their post, and click 'Send a private message to...'

Sasahara

First Post
OOC: There's a Private Messages link at the top right of every page. Since you've managed 83 posts I'm going to assume you can figure it out from there.

Or, you can click on someone's name next to their post, and click 'Send a private message to...'
OOC: I don't know, I've managed 56 posts (57 now) and still have plenty of things I don't get about this site. But maybe I'm just a noob all over! :)

Of course, I *did* manage to send my initiative in ok- one of the few things I haven't needed help with!

Remove ads