The Invasion of Baskrant (northbound) Judges: N/A, DM: Cute-Hydra

Sasahara

First Post
OOC: LOL! I only know this from listening to the Critical Hit podcast, where they have used both versions of the skill at different points. They've also used the Combat Medic feat to stabilize as a minor rather than standard action.

Cute-Hydra

First Post
OOC: As the archers were waiting for you all, I gave them turn 1. They spent it delaying as said to wait for you to get into range so in this case break cover. So they shot as an immediate interrupt to Sound breaking cover.

When you finished your turn in which the immediate interrupt was used, I get my go, in which I spread fire through out the group. It is therefore back to you with no permanent effect to the turn order. Or at least that's how I interrupted it, one of these 4ed Vets will tell me otherwise if I am wrong.

Apologies Len, I thought you were on full health, oh well your not dead...

Darksteed

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Hydra using a triggered action is an immediate reaction not interrupt. Though you have it on par otherwise.

Your triggered action was shoot the person or persons that move out of cover. Stone and Esraethan would move out of cover going their first full movement. Then your archers would cream them as its a reaction to there movement. Then the PCs would finish there turn.

Monster Block - Ready action --[Pull out of init order]---
l
PC Block - Attacks l
l
Immediate Reaction - Archers Fire on Triggering Action l
l
Monster Block - Replaced in init order <-----------------

Monster Block - Attacks

PC Block - Attacks

Though the down side to the Readied Action is if no one triggered the action the elves/hobgoblins would of lost there attacks. That's if no one broke cover. [/sblock]

rb780nm

First Post
Sound of Stone summons his strength to shrug off the wounds before sprinting down the ramp and up the beach.

OOC: run to o11
Use Second Wind

salt3d

First Post
OOC: Apologies Len, I thought you were on full health, oh well your not dead...

OOC: No worries. The biggest injury was to my ego after I realised I should have waited for a heal before taking my turn. My tabletop DM has me too well trained; when it's my turn I don't waste time!

Fyrm

First Post
OOC: Yes I meant the first option, seeing as it would allow Len to be more helpful than simply lying there, trying not to draw attention. And ya, letting the healer go first is one of the advantages of the block format.

Donutboy

First Post
OOC: Sorry, life's been busy.

Astheone fires two more shots, these at two elves. These are not as forceful as the others.

OOC: Uses Twin Strike on elves at M5 and K5. Stays in same square. Deals 13 damage to elf at K5

Last edited:

Cute-Hydra

First Post
The magical barrage finally brings down the nearest elf, but the two hobgoblins didn't seem to care and brought their cruel weapons up firing at Esreathan who was approaching. One was misguided by the concealing aura but the other shot true almost bringing the warlock down.

Sound of stone was hit in a crossfire between the last two elves who managed to get one solid hit in.

[sblock= stats and actions]

S8 Fires at Sound crit 14 damage
F8 Fires at sound 16vs. Ac miss

M5 fires at Esraethan 13 vs. AC hit miss
K5 fires at Esraethan 29 vs. AC hit 12 damage

Elf Archer: HP 32,
AC 15, Fort 11, Ref 13, Will 12

Hobgoblin Archer: HP 39
AC 17, Fort 13, Ref 15, Will 13

U10 = dead
S8 has lost 23hp Bloodied
K5 lost 13

(natural 20perception to see Esraethan)

[/sblock]

[sblock=map]
http://www.enworld.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47852&stc=1&d=1300502384
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Beachhead2.jpg
    Beachhead2.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 124

salt3d

First Post
Still on his back, Len grabs the arrows sticking out of his chest and snaps them. As he does so, his other hand grabs a bolt from inside his cloak and loads it expertly into the crossbow.

Len springs up to his feet, spins around and fires back through the hole in the gunwale.:)

[sblock=Actions]Minor: Load crossbow.
Move: Stand up.
Standard: Unbalancing Shot vs S8
Attack: Dex vs AC 1d20+8=19

Damage: 2d10+4 2d10+4=18, and the target is slowed until EONT.

OOC: By the way I rolled an extra attack because I was planning to spend an action point, but I'd forgotten it's a minor action to reload Len's crossbow. Sorry!
[/sblock]

[sblock=Len]Len - Male Dwarf Rogue 1
Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 15

AC:16, Fort:12, Reflex:16, Will:12

Speed:5

HP:6/25, Temp HP:
Bloodied:12, Surge Value:6, Surges left:6/7

Powers:
Deft Strike
Disheartening Strike

Action Point [ ]
Second Wind [x]