The Invasion of Baskrant (northbound) Judges: N/A, DM: Cute-Hydra

Cute-Hydra

First Post
OOC: No worries, you've probably noticed I have a fairly relaxed approach- I don't believe in DM inquisitioning, if you want to try and sneak something through then it's only yourselves that your cheating. Nice honesty though!

salt3d

First Post
OOC: Fair enough. Just to make myself feel better about it, this is the extra roll. In other words I'm not intending to save it for next time.

EDIT: FYI I am in training all this week so I may not be as responsive as normal. I should manage one post per day comfortably enough though, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: I'm waiting to see what the other Strikers do. As soon as one of the enemies get dropped to within 6 hp left, I'll drop him with a Magic Missile. Since that's my best bet to control the damage output currently.

Fyrm

First Post
Mercurial sees Esraethan go down, and rushes to his aid. Drink this!
OOC: Action:
Double move to L15.
Healing infusion curative admixture on Esraethan. He regains hit points equal to his healing surge value+2.

Edit: [sblock=ministats] Mercurial- Changeling Artificer
Initiative:+1 Passive Perception:18Passive Insight:15
AC:18 Fort:13 Ref:16 Will:15 HP:16/24 Bloodied:12 Surge Value:6 Surges:7/7 Speed:6 Action Points:1
Powers Used: Healing infusion,Healing Infusion
Powers Unused: Changeling Trick, Shielding Cube, swift mender, warmage's cloak, Obedient Servant
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Donutboy

First Post
Astheone repeats his same strategy, firing two arrows in rapid succession, this time only at one enemy. This time, however, he moves himself from his cover, advancing towards the enemies.
OOC: Actions: Moves to M18, uses twin strike on S8: +5 to attack, two attacks, 1d10 each.

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: Hey Donutboy, you do realize that S8 is already dead right? Len the Dwarf Rogue killed him already.

Everyone needs to pay attention to the people who've already gone in the round as their actions precede any furthert actions.

Who else would you like to just some heavy damage into Donutboy?

Last edited:

Remove ads