The Invasion of Baskrant (northbound) Judges: N/A, DM: Cute-Hydra

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: Yes Hydra that's what's happening. Don't know where everyone else disappeared to but I'm still around. I'll post by tomorrow night if none of the others have posted. I believe the time frame to post is well past and gone. So just make basic/At-Will attacks for those that have not acted in this round and carry onto the next round by March 25th. That still gives a leeway of two more days roughly. You yourself should make the ground rules for how long people have to post before the next round occurs. Getting a post in a week is a very suitable way to go. Some require faster, some slower. It's up to what you can handle really. Once the alloted time frame you've given the player is over you make then use basic/At-Will powers and carry on.

Sasahara

First Post
OOC: Sorry, folks! For some reason, I didn't get any notifications of new moves :(

Esraethan groggily gets to his feet, shaking his head to clear the pain and lights from behind his eyes. He nods his thanks to the artificer. Seeing that both elves he had been focusing on are now dead, he glares at the nearest hobgoblin, muttering a curse as he does so. He then turns his attention to the elf who has foolishly left his cover and raises his wand. His aim is guided by sudden insights into the future brought on by the death of his previous foes. A blast of bluish green light flashes towards the enemy and strikes him dead in the chest.

OOC: Esraethan stands (move action), curses the hobgoblin at M5 (minor action), and uses dire radiance on the elf at F8, hitting him for 4 radiant damage (standard action- <a href="http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2950257/">1d20+4=21, 1d6+2=4</a>) The attack role is modified by +2 from Fate of the Void.

[sblock=Esraethan]Esraethan- Male Tiefling Warlock 1
Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 16

AC:14, Fort:12, Reflex:13, Will:15

Speed:6

HP:8/26, Temp HP:
Bloodied:13, Surge Value:6, Surges left:7/8

Powers-
Eldritch Blast
Dire Radiance
Star Pact
Prime Shot
Shadow Walk
Warlock's Curse
Bloodhunt
Infernal Wrath

Action Point [ ]
Dreadful Word [ ]
Second Wind [ ]

Armor of Agathys [ ][/sblock]

Last edited:

Cute-Hydra

First Post
OOC: I am aware that I am not as fast as I would like at posting myself, so don't want to be too impatient but I would hope that we could do a round in a week hopefully more.

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: M5 hasn't been touched yet Donutboy. So your good to go there.
So far...

Elf U10 died last turn.
Elf S8 died this turn by Len.
Elf F8 takes 4 damage from Esraethan.
Hobgoblin K5 down 13 damage from last turn, and another 6 from Hunzu this turn. -19 hp total.
Hobgoblin M5 down 13 damage from Astheone.

Last edited:

Darksteed

First Post
*Hunzu lifts his hand once again and fires another bolt of force this time into the far off Hobgoblin. Hitting him square in the face.*

[sblock=Actions]Standard: Magic Missile
-Target: Hobgoblin (K5)
-Effect: 6 FORCE damage.[/sblock]

[sblock=Hunzu]Hunzu- Male Shardmind Enchanter 1
Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 17

AC:14, Fort:12, Reflex:14, Will:14

HP:24/24, Temp HP:
Bloodied:12, Surge Value:6, Surges left:8/8

Powers-
Light
Mage Hand
Beguiling Strands
Hypnotism
Magic Missile

Action Point [ ]
Charm of Misplaced Wrath [ ]
Second Wind [ ]
Shard Swarm [ ]
Suggestion [ ]

Wizard’s Fury [ ][/sblock]

Sasahara

First Post
OOC: Not that I mind being given credit for extra damage, but I only did 4 points... The +2 was on my roll to hit. If the elf moves closer to me he will take another 1d6+2 on his turn though

Cute-Hydra

First Post
"ELIMINATE THE HEALERS" goes up as a cruel cry from the hobgoblins. Their left flank had been wiped out and the three remaining archers formed the remainder of resistance on the beach haid. Firing back aiming at Merc the lead hobgoblin almost overcome from blood loss fails spectacularly breaking his bow string. The other two shots strike home piercing into Mercurial with cruel accuracy.

[sblock=actions]
actions: all three shooting at Mercurial K5 & F8 hit, M5 misses. with a natural 1.
d10+4 = 8
d10+4 = 7
15 damage total.
[/sblock]

[sblock=stats]
Elf U10 died last turn.
Elf S8 died this turn by Len.
Elf F8 takes 2 damage f
Hobgoblin K5 down 19
Hobgoblin M5 down 31
[/sblock]

[sblock=map]
attachment.php

[/sblock]

Attachments

• Beachhead3.jpg
    Beachhead3.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 180

salt3d

First Post
Len keeps low behind the ship's gunwale, moving closer to the gang plank. He pops up quickly to fire a shot at the elf, but as he does so the tip of his crossbow hits the gunwale and the bolt goes flying into the air and lands harmlessly on the beach.

[sblock=Actions]Minor: Load crossbow.
Move: Move to T19, triggering Cunning Sneak to become hidden (Stealth vs Passive Perception). 1d20+11=22 and Len is now hidden.
Standard: Disheartening Strike vs F8
Attack: Dex vs AC 1d20+8=9

Hit: I'm going to go ahead and assume a natural 1 will miss.[/sblock]

[sblock=Len]Len - Male Dwarf Rogue 1
Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 15

AC:16, Fort:12, Reflex:16, Will:12

Speed:5

HP:6/25, Temp HP:
Bloodied:12, Surge Value:6, Surges left:6/7

Powers:
Deft Strike
Disheartening Strike

Action Point [ ]
Second Wind [x]
Unbalancing Shot [x]

Blinding Barrage [ ][/sblock]

Sasahara

First Post
Esraethan charges across the beach, getting closer to the last surviving elf. He curses the elf loudly, and levels his rod at his opponent, uttering a truly Dreadful Word, causing the elf to cower in fear. He then pauses for a moment and catches his breath before moving on.

OOC: Move to G12, triggering Shadow Walk (provides concealment). Minor action to curse the elf. Standard action to cast Dreadful Word at the elf, hitting barely with a 12 (<a href="http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2956210/">1d20+5=12</a>). The attack deals 19 points of psychic damage (<a href="http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2956215/">2d8+4=15, 1d6=4</a>) to the elf. The elf is -2 to will defense until the end of my next turn.

Finally, Esraethan spends an action point to use his Second Wind.

[sblock=Esraethan]Esraethan- Male Tiefling Warlock 1
Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 16

AC:14, Fort:12, Reflex:13, Will:15

HP:14/26, Temp HP:
Bloodied:13, Surge Value:6, Surges left:7/8

Powers-
Eldritch Blast
Dire Radiance
Star Pact
Prime Shot
Shadow Walk