• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Invasion of Mori OOC [3.5][planar][PAUSED]

moritheil

First Post
Thramzorean said:
Is this game still taking submissions? I see it as active on the recruiting thread?

Sorry - if it's active it was because we were still looking for alts. Some of our original core of players may have faded out, or they may be simply lurking and choosing not to RP. As soon as I know, I'll post here with an update.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Lord_Raven88 said:
Apologies to everyone involved but I have to pull out of this game, while I'd love to play, I'm finding myself more and more stretched to keep up with the games I'm playing in or DMing, let alone my other commitments, also my RL workload has been steadily increasing which is making this increasingly differcult :(

So have fun yall!

LR
Greetings, RL has settled a bit now so I'm starting to make a come back to EnWorld.

As such I'd be happy to be listed as an alt for this game, in the off chance a space becomes available.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Ringmereth said:
And if the worm... trims the fat from our motley band, it is but one fewer hand reaching for the spoils.

You know you say that, but adventuring groups have a knack of always replacing their size to the same numbers they had originally no matter how many people die in a given fight.

moritheil

First Post
Lord_Raven88 said:
Greetings, RL has settled a bit now so I'm starting to make a come back to EnWorld.

As such I'd be happy to be listed as an alt for this game, in the off chance a space becomes available.

Done! :D So we only have one alt space now.

moritheil

First Post
Please check in even if you're not posting in the RP thread. I'd hate to start combat and only find out then that we're missing some people.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads